Wonderful choice for a family
If Villa Albina is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Part of the sumptuous Katamanda Estate, Villa Albina can be rented on its own or in combination with any of the resort’s other villas. Walk down to Kata Noi Beach for a day catching a tan or just do so lying on the sunbeds on your pool deck, surrounded by jungle foliage.
Villa Albina's indoor living areas are spread across one floor and are bright and airy thanks to the traditional layered roof, large sliding windows and high wood-beamed ceilings. If you enjoy cooking, you will love the open-plan kitchen which is fully equipped with everything you need to dish your your family’s favourite meals.
Canopied beds, large ensuite bathrooms and bathtubs ensure that you have a dreamy vacation. The twin room is great for kids or young adults. But it really is the villa’s outdoor areas that steal the spotlight. A long infinity pool stretches along the split-level terrace, with a glass barrier on one side, ensuring safety for kids. A covered sala on the terrace is great for an early morning yoga session or an outdoor massage, while the sun loungers nearby are handy if you wish to soak up the sun. The lovely blue-tiled 11-metre pool can be accessed via a short set of steps, and thanks to the mature vegetation you’ll have plenty of privacy, while two huge banyan trees at the front of the villa offering additional shade.
Beyond the many options for fun and relaxation in and around the villa, you're also welcome to visit the estate’s clubhouse which includes a fitness centre, tennis court and a pool.
Rentivo Group Ltd
Peace and privacy are assured at Villa Albina, set within the secure and luxuriantly landscaped Katamanda Estate with unfettered views over Kata Noi Bay. The white sands of Kata Noi Beach – one of Phuket’s finest – are just 800m away, while the larger Kata Beach lies just a little further to the north. Both Kata Noi and Kata Beaches are famous for lovely sunsets and excellent surfing conditions during the south-west monsoon months of May through October. Making the most of those spectacular vistas, some of the island’s best restaurants have sprung up on the beachfront and headland around Kata Noi. Meanwhile, the resort town of Kata offers several more dining, shopping and entertainment choices.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2020-04-27|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2020-07-01|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2020-09-01|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2020-10-01|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2020-10-12|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2020-11-01|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2020-12-11|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2020-12-18|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2021-01-11|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2021-02-11|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2021-02-18|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2021-03-01|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2021-04-03|
|Standard Rate (3BR)||2021-04-21|
* Service charge and taxes
* WiFi internet access
* Personal service by the villa staff including an on-call manager, housekeeper, security and attendants
* Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
A private chef, babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.