If The Pines is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The Pines combines modern rustic architecture with contemporary tropical living. Handcrafted from Burmese teak, Thai ceramics, and earthy granite stone, the villa with its open plan interior and spacious terrace is designed for casual yet luxury living.
Divided into five Thai-style individual living sections, each of the villa’s five bedrooms enjoys privacy, either set within its own pavilion or with a separate entrance. Enjoy sea views from your bedroom, or simply by stepping out onto the inviting pool deck, or directly onto the unspoilt sandy beach.
The main living area could be featured in design magazines, with lofty wooden ceilings, a long breakfast bar on one side and a large dining table at the centre. The front wall is entirely made up of sliding glass doors which lead to the pool deck and can be pulled back to enjoy the cool afternoon breeze or shut for air-conditioned comfort. The living space on the right side has elegant seating and of course the uninterrupted views.
Made for indoor/outdoor living the large pool deck is where you're likely to spend a lot of time. With plenty of sun loungers, Bimini shades and parasols, large outdoor dining table, you will enjoy sunbathing, relaxing with a cocktail and sunset dining. The highlight apart from the beach is the 20-metre lap pool.
The bedrooms are all stylishly furnished and come with king-size beds (three of which can be converted to twin beds). The master suite comes with its own living area with sofa and chairs and the ensuite bathroom features a standalone bath tub. The guest bedrooms feature a desk, large closet space and ensuite bathrooms with rain showers.
You can expect Thai hospitality at its best. You will be greeted with a warm welcome by the villa team when you check-in and they will take care of your every need during your stay. The chef is a magician in the kitchen and the concierge can arrange for activities in and around the villa such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkelling, kayaking and village tours.
Rentivo Group Ltd
The Pines is about a 25 minute drive from Phuket airport and situated on the unspoiled sands of Natai Beach and boasts 50-60 metres of beachfront with no immediate neighbours. This allows for a sense of complete privacy and seclusion, rare to find in the Phuket area.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2020-04-27|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2020-07-01|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2020-09-01|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2020-10-01|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2020-10-12|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2020-11-01|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2020-12-11|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2020-12-18|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2021-01-11|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2021-02-11|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2021-02-18|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2021-03-01|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2021-04-03|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||2021-04-21|
* Service charge and taxes
* Welcome fruit bowl
* Daily breakfast
* WiFi internet access
* Personal service by the villa staff including a full time manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
* Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* Provisioning costs
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.