Luxury villa with japanese design
If Villa Zen is not available, please check other Koh Phangan villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Zen is a Japanese inspired 2 bedroom Villa. Its high ceilings emphasize the already light and airy feel of the Villa. Decorated to a luxury standard and fully furnished (including all kitchenware, bed linen, towels etc), the Villa features aircon, flat screen smart tv, Sonos music system and an entertaining/dining area. With it's own infinity pool and private jacuzzi, it's the perfect place to relax and unwind and take in the stunning ocean views below.
Top Floor: Private entrance leading onto the infinity pool and wrap-around terrace with sun deck and beds. Bedroom 1, featuring en-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower. Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with separate WC for convenience.
Bottom Floor: Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom (shower only). Private terrace with copper jacuzzi / hot tub
Rentivo Group Ltd
Haad Salad is located on the Northwest coast of the Island. Haad Salad is well connected to the infrastructure of the island but retains a remote charm: much of the palm tree fringe to the beach remains. It is easily one of the prettiest and most unspoiled beaches on Koh Phangan. The beach itself features a wide selection of restaurants, massage buri's and other amenities (pharmacy, convenience store etc). As well as pristine white sand, the beach has crystal clear waters, perfect for snorkelling and swimming and stunning sunsets. It takes about 20 minutes by taxi or motorbike to reach Haad Salad from the main port town of Thongsala
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 274||3 nights|
|USD 342||3 nights|
* Tax and service charge
* Full concierge service including check in / check out personal service
* Welcome pack containing items such as bread, milk, wine, cheese, fruits, tea, coffee etc
* Daily housekeeping with bed linens and towels changed every 3 days
* Daily replenishment of drinking water
* Pick up / drop off to / from the Pier (250 THB per person)
* Organising of tours and activities, including but not limited to: Cookery classes, massage, various water sports, daily excursions (Ang Thong Marine Park / around Koh Phangan), scuba diving, dinner reservations or personal chef service and birthday celebrations
* Laundry Service
* Motorbike / car hire
* Taxi service
* Early check-in/ late check-out at 50% nightly rate
* Please note that we require a THB 10,000 security deposit in cash or an original passport to be held in our safe until a satisfactory checkout
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by transfer to our company bank account.
* Or through an online payment gateway with your credit card. If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur with an admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation . The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period available.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company/owner cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company/owner.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company/owner.