3 Bed Private Pool Villa Near the Beach
If Baan Jia is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located inside Plumeria place, one of Samui's most prestigious developments. Baan Jia sits on a large plot at the highest point of the development.
Baan Jia is a classic Balinese style villa consisting of 3 spacious en suite bathrooms. A large living room with Seaview and an open plan modern kitchen with dining area. The villas sleeps 6 with the option of 2 additional beds free of charge to accommodate bigger groups.
In the center of the villa a large swimming pool is surrounded by spacious sitting areas and comfortable sun loungers.
The master bedroom with it's open spacious design is the ideal spot to have a lie in. In the en suite bathroom a large rain shower as well as outdoor bathtub with space for 2 await.
The 2nd bedroom with it's large patio and two comfortable twin beds is the perfect spot for a nice morning coffee or lovely sundowner cocktail to en yet another perfect day in paradise.
Upstairs the 3rd bedroom provides the best views in the villa along with a large queen size bed and spacious en suite bathroom.
The large outside area centered around the large lap pool is private and quiet with a Bluetooth sound system available to have some relaxing tunes in the background while chilling in the pool.
The large living room with it's comfortable sofa and modern IPTV setup is the perfect place to spend a rainy day or keeping the kids entertained with cartoons while the adults enjoy a cocktail and take in the view on the patio outside the living room.
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• Monthly Discounts: 25% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: For monthly rentals, electric & water usage are added to guest account
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
• Sleeps 6 with option of 2 additional beds free of charge
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
Sunshine Samui Services Co., Ltd
The villa is overlooking the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line and is only a few minutes away to the secluded and quaint beach.
The area is one of the most sought after, exclusive and affluent spots on the island favoured highly by local foreigners living here due to it s proximity to everything and yet the quiet and quaint village feel has not been lost.
As you stroll along the beautiful beach, here yu will find restaurants, spas, massage shops, among other tourist shops. Walk a little further to find one of Samui’s finest restaurants which was featured on TV just a while back; Ocean’s 11. In contrast, close by there are a multitude of smaller but very good traditional Thai beach-side restaurants. The villa is ideally situated with the stylish Bo-Phut, lively Chaweng and the famous Big Buddha tourist attraction no more than 10 minutes away.
Fisherman's Village is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui's oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water skiing. Located within Bophut is Fisherman's Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
120/9 Moo 2
84320 Bophut, Koh Samui
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 360||3 nights|
|USD 450||3 nights|
|USD 360||3 nights|
|USD 300||3 nights|
|USD 360||3 nights|
|USD 300||3 nights|
|USD 480||7 nights|
* Unlimited water usage
* Once weekly cleaning included (additional available on request)
* Bed linen changed weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
* Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
* Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
* Airport transfers (one each way complimentary)
* Baby cot & high-chair (complimentary on request)
* Free WI-FI throughout the villa
* Digital Safe for important belongings
* 24/7 Security around the villa
* Electric @ 700 THB daily
* Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
* Mahjong Table available for rental at 500 THB per day (minimum 3 days)
* Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
* Chartered boat services (available upon request)
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday:
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.
Terms & Security Deposit:
* Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
* As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
* Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.