Your Private hip beach resort
If South Beach Resort is not available, please check other Pattaya villas available for rent.
A palette of Tiffany blue gives our bedrooms a burst of seaside freshness, combined with black and white upholstery and touches of Art Deco flair artfully blended together to give a sense of relaxed glamour throughout the space. Each of the bedrooms are stunningly decorated and includes a private balcony with seating, some with sea and sunset view. The beds are king sized and a flat-screen 42-inch LED TV with International channels, desk & chair, lounge chair, mini bar, wardrobe and drawer space and a safe. Each of the pristine en suite bathrooms are beautifully decorated with black mosaic and white marble, they feature a rain shower, deep super-sized soaking tub, plush bathrobes, towels, twin wash basins and aromatic bath amenities.
If the sea isn’t your thing why not try our glistening private pool large enough to accommodate all our guests. There is ample amounts of loungers and seating around the pool where you can lie down and soak in the sun or if its too hot there are umbrellas and canopies to keep you cool. Poolside, the Cabana Bar pays tribute to Miami’s effervescent and colorful beach vibe with a hip and happening hangout. Guests can drink, dine and lounge the day away under one of our plush and colorful cabanas.
Located on the ground floor with indoor and outdoor seating, the resorts own Cadillac Café & Bar's exuberant décor, service ethos and culinary offerings evoke the glamour of 1940s South Beach. Cadillac offers delicious International and Thai dishes with items such as nachos, wagyu burger, corn on the cob, surf ‘n’ turf, BBQ spare ribs, ham and cheese panini, quesadillas, massaman curry and Phad Thai. And of course, being seaside, we’re pleased to offer the freshest, most mouth-watering seafood in town. This is where you can enjoy the inclusive breakfast between 07:00 – 11:00.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Conveniently located in the center of Pattaya's dining, shopping and entertainment scene on the lively Beach Road, South Beach Resort has one of the best locations in Pattaya. The hotel is facing the beach and occupies a prime spot for both urban living and beachside relaxing. Located next to the popular Central Festival shopping mall, the resort provides easy access to 200 fashion outlets, food court, fitness center, spa, cinema, bowling and much more. Pattaya’s famous Walking Street is located only 1 km away and is very easy to get to.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 3,697||1 nights|
Electricity and Water
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.