Panoramic sea view villa
If Villa Dahlia is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The breathtaking perspectives of Tongson Bay on the east coast of Samui provide the perfect picturesque setting for the Villa as it unfolds its beauty amidst the fantastic views of its surroundings.
The elevated Villa is the perfect for those in search of exotic escapes or getaways. A spacious pool deck is provided with luxury day beds. For those who prefer the indoors, there is a living room with Smart TV adjacent to the pool with sliding glass panels that provides an uninterrupted breathtaking panoramic view of the ocean and the beach on its front. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area that can accommodate 8 guests.
All bedrooms are fully-equipped with modern day amenities such as Smart TV's (netflix), en-suite bathrooms with rain showerheads and fiber optic WIFI Internet access allowing guests to stay connected with the outside world as and when necessary. The bedrooms all have sliding patio doors that allow the guests to enjoy listening to the gentle pulse of the waves while relaxing or drifting off.
The villa has central air-conditioning and appliance with high end appliances
Villa Dahlia is conveniently located close to the hub of Samui. The Samui International Airport is a mere 15-minute drive and many options for fine dining, and shopping are available just 20 minutes from the property. Villa Dahlia provides free private parking.
Rentivo Group Ltd
Located in Thong Son Beach on the north east coast of Samui providing the perfect picturesque setting for the Villa as it unfolds its beauty amidst the fantastic views of its surroundings.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 689||3 nights|
|USD 865||5 nights|
|USD 689||3 nights|
|USD 1,365||7 nights|
* rates include service charge and tax
* daily Continental breakfast
* daily housekeeping
* one return airport transfer
* bed linen changed every 3 days
* concierge service for tours and activities
* private chef service at USD 50 per meal. Food cost and provisioning on guests account (cost +20%)
For all seasons, fifty percent (50%) of the total booking fee is required to secure a reservation within the 3 days option after the confirmation of availability. If payment is not received in this time period the reservation shall be cancelled.
Balance payment is due in full no later than 60 days prior to the date of arrival. If balance not received the due date, the booking is canceled and cancellation charges will apply.
Last minute reservations (less than 60 days from arrival)
1. For all Last Minute reservations and regardless of the duration of stay a full advanced payment is required to secure a reservation
2. Normal cancellations conditions apply
Cancellation must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
1. For Low/Intermediate, High and Prime Seasons, 30 days or more before arrival date: 50% of the full booking is forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by reservations department.
2. For Peak Season, Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled.
3. Should a Guest wish to leave The Villa while on site or upon arrival, the full amount paid will be forfeited.