Spacious luxurious villa
If Villa Monsoon is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Monsoon is located in the center of the north coast of the Island giving full panoramic views across to Koh Phan Ngan and Koh Toa. The bustling city of Nathon is only 10 min drive and the bohemian "Fisherman's Village" with a blend of local crafts ad 5 star restaurants. The beach in Bang Por is stunning and ideal for kite-boarding kayaking etc. If your into golf the Sati Buri 18 Hole Championship coarse in only 5 mins away Getting around couldn't be easier a there are plenty of public and private Taxi cabs along the main road. One of the features of Villa Monsoon is that even though the view is spectacular you can walk from the beach to the Villa with ease as the road is on a very gentle gradient. Plus if you don;t want to go to the shops, golfing or the beach, you can always have a game of tennis on our own floodlit court.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Spain: +34 6868 75021
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
This villa houses not 1, not 2 but 3 decadent master suites found on the first floor with amazing views over the ocean. The rooms feature air-conditioning, large king-size beds and mood lightning to set the right ambience. In the walk-in wardrobe areas guests will find robes and slipper to wear after enjoying a nice hot shower or a relaxing bath in the en-suites.
The three guest bedrooms are found on ground level and one of them is designed especially for kids for a small kitchen area. All the rooms come with comfy beds and air-conditioning.
The enter piece of this villa is the stunning 18 meter infinity pool from where guests can gaze at the tropical landscape and ocean with the island Koh Phangan and Ko Tao as the backdrop. The pool is encompassed by a stone sun-deck with white rattan loungers for those wanting to work on their holiday tan while the kids can splash around in the shallow shady kiddies pool. The breezy shaded verandah is furnished with a white rattan lounge area, perfect for enjoying sunset cocktails and grilled delights of the garden BBQ. Villa Monsoon also features a tennis court on premises.
The light-filled living room of villa Monsoon features air-conditioning and glass doors, folding open to the breezy terrace outside. The space is furnished with a deluxe U-shaped suede sofa, a large LCD flat-screen television with satellite channels and a 12-seater dining table. The villa also features a fully equipped western kitchen with a bar and stools to enjoy coffee in the morning and some ice bold beers in the evening. Guests have access to a fully soundproof cinema room where they can watch movies with popcorn and coke and outside on the veranda there is a billiard table to play a game or two after the kids have gone to bed.
Villa Monsoon is fully staffed with a professionally trained and dedicated team, going out their way to make a stay at this gorgeous luxury villa most pleasurable. The team consists of a good English speaking villa manager and 3 housekeeping staff. An excellent chef and spa therapist can be arranged for guests upon request. Babysitters are available for an hourly rate. The villa has CCTV at all entrance points.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 818||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 936||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,054||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 707||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 824||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,760||5|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,760||5|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,760||5|
• All Airport Transfers
• Daily Continental Breakfast
• Chef Service (When order from in-villa menu)
• Shuttle transfers to Bang Por Area (08:00-17:00)
• Daily Maid Service
• Gym & Tennis Court Access
• 7% VAT & 10% Service Charge
- DInner, Lunch
- Additional guest (USD 59/ night/ 4 pers.max)
- Personal guest assistant
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 2.9% admin fee.
A refundable security/damage deposit of USD 250 is payable in cash on arrival and refunded at departure following an inspection of the property.
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, we mustbe notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable:
1.1 More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if we secure a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
1.2 Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if we secure a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
2. If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
3. Any change to the original reservation is subject to approval.