Baan Fah Sai at a glance
If Villa Baan Fah Sai is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
Flowing directly in front of the kitchen is the dining area with seating for 6. The dining area overlooks lush tropical greenery through double sliding doors. Forming part of the dining room’s charm are mirrored sliding doors that reveal a sizable stand-alone bedroom with its own private entrance boasting a king size bed and stunning decorations along with a full en-suite. Perfect for guests.
Extending behind the dining area is the living room, a large space complete with flat screen TV & DVD, as well as high speed Wi-Fi throughout with views of the crystal blue pool that beckons you from outside through glass doors.
A further bedroom flows from the living room complete with walk-in wardrobe and double bed with yet another sliding glass door part of this room, allowing for a remarkable view of and access to the pristine pool. With its own private en-suite this bedroom allows for complete privacy for guests or is fantastic for children to have their own space.
Fah Sai is the ideal villa for a family or group of friends with ample sun-decking and sun-loungers to enjoy the sun or shade, and the large Sala gives a further outside eating area or just a place to relax. The landscaped gardens provide privacy and a lush environment to swim in the free form swimming pool.
Barefoot Luxury lifestyle Co., Ltd
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Koh Samui is blessed with a sense of style, an island chic encapsulating everything idyllic about a holiday for beckoning paradise-hunters, an explosion of color, fringed by beaches and soaked in tranquility. It’s a lively and intoxicating profusion of people and places. The tropical sunlight is infectious, visitors leave their wardrobes of grey and black behind when they step off the plane and don the Islands luxurious palette. Turquoise seas, white beaches, green forests so vivid they actually hurt the eyes, in essence, a kaleidoscope of beauty that’s hard to say there is nothing subtle about Koh Samui’s allurement.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
266 Moo 6 Bophut,
Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 489||3 nights|
|USD 860||7 nights|
- Airport transfers
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Daily house keeping
- Gardening / pool cleaning
- Eco friendly management
The following services are available on request:
- Provisions shopping for chef service and pre-stocking
- Cocktails mixer
- In-villa massage
- In-villa yoga
- In-villa Muay Thai
- In-villa salsa lessons
- Speed boat charters
- Car rentals
- Samui tours and activities bookings
- Thai cooking lessons
- Baby sitting
* Low + High + Peak Seasons: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
* Christmas/New Year Season: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
* For booking within 30 days of arrival, full payment due upon confirmation
* For Low, High and Promotional Seasons, all payment (s) received will be credited booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
* For Peak Season, Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled.
* Early departure, whether immediately on arrival or later during the dates of stay, will be considered a cancellation and all funds will be forfeited.