Jaw-dropping sea views and tropical tranquillity
If Villa Nautilus is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Where can you find the “real” Phuket, the magical tropical island with lush landscapes, endless ocean views and a traditional way of life? Look no further than Villa Nautilus, a gorgeous five-bedroom escape on Phuket’s east coast that will sweep you away on a voyage of discovery, just like the submarine in the Jules Verne adventure novels that it was named after.
Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors across the front of the villa offer 180-degree views of this amazing scenery, effortlessly connecting the bright and airy interior living spaces to the outdoor dining and lounging areas. The 25-metre pool with jacuzzi is an enticing spot to enjoy a soak while taking in the views, while those wanting to hone their golf skills can play on the villa’s putting green on the terrace below. And to completely melt any lingering worries away, a massage in the villa’s spa room is a must. A pool table, TV room with built-in speakers and a bar add more playful touches to the villa.
Rentivo Group Ltd
Ao Po peninsula lies on the northeastern fringe of Phuket with spectacular views across Phang Nga Bay. One of nine villas on The Estate Beachfront, Villa Nautilus is set on a large hillside plot with views stretching from a mangrove-lined beach below to towering karst islands in the distance. The shallow bay is not ideal for swimming, but it’s a favourite spot for local fisherman to wade in and cast their nets. Only a 30-minute drive from Phuket airport, the villa is in a prime position for exploring Phuket’s peaceful east coast and the stunning bays and islands of Phang Nga, especially with Ao Po Grand Marina – a superyacht haven – just a 15-minute walk away.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2019-11-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-01-06|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-01-24|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-03-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-03-27|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-04-09|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-04-19|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-04-27|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-07-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-09-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-10-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-10-12|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-11-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-12-11|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2020-12-18|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2021-01-11|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2021-02-11|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2021-02-18|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2021-03-01|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2021-04-03|
|Standard rate (5BR)||2021-04-21|
• Daily breakfast
• WiFi internet access
• Personal service by the villa staff including a fulltime manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* Masseuse/Spa Therapist
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.