Stunning designer-chic home
If Villa Saanti is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
This stunning designer-chic home is run by Wow (an appropriate name for the manager of a villa with a definite wow factor) and his full-time team – the chef, two housekeepers and the gardener – all ready to satisfy your slightest whim.
And after a spectacular sunset over the Andaman Sea, for which the villa has ringside seats, after an invariably excellent dinner, and after digestifs sipped under the brilliance of a billion stars unspoiled by urban lighting, it’s time to drift into a dreamless sleep in Villa Saanti’s deeply comfortable bedrooms.. After sunset cocktails and dinner, it’s an easy (less than 1km) stroll along the sand to Baba Beach Club, known for its great music. Or treat yourself to a rejuvenating therapy at The Aleenta Spa, just a little further along the beach. You’re also close to the wonders of Phang Nga Bay, the hot springs of Phang Nga, untouched jungle and, for golfers, Blue Canyon Country Club and Mission Hills on Phuket. Slightly further afield, but still an easy day (or night) out, is the glitz of Patong (1 hour 20 minutes’ drive), and the shops of historic Phuket Old Town (about an hour away).
Rentivo Group Ltd
Villa Saanti is right next to Natai Beach – quiet, clean and utterly serene. Although Natai is just half an hour’s drive from Phuket International Airport, its seven kilometres of soft golden sand are usually deserted. The villa faces west, towards the Andaman Sea, and every evening, as the sun wheels toward the horizon, the sky puts on a unique and spectacular show of reds, pinks, oranges, greens, lilacs and purples, doubled by the reflections in the sea.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2019-11-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-01-06|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-01-24|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-03-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-03-27|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-04-09|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-04-19|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-04-27|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-07-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-09-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-10-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-10-12|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-11-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-12-11|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2020-12-18|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2021-01-11|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2021-02-11|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2021-02-18|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2021-03-01|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2021-04-03|
|Standard rate (6BR)||2021-04-21|
• Daily breakfast
• WiFi Internet access
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including a fulltime manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
• Rates include promotion
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.