Luxury Beachfront Villa, Phuket Thailand
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
One of Phuket's most beautiful villas, located by the beach. Cape Panwa and Ao Yon beach, two of Phuket's most beautiful beaches, palm-fringed, with white-sand and clear blue seas are within walking distance. It is also a natural picturesque and sheltered bay, and is therefore one select few beaches on Phuket that offer you all-year protection and 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children, our adults that like to swim.
* 0 meters to Cape Panwa beach and 400m to Ao Yon Beach, both with views of distant islands, white-sand and clear blue sea, that allows year-round swimming.
* 5 minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium, and a must for all the family
* 5 minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade.
* 5 minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants (Japanese, Thai and International), it also has Baba's Nest voted as the World's 2nd best beach bar by CNN Traveller. Cocktails here as the sun sets are a magical experience.
* 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
* 15 minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with 100's of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products.
* 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with 100's of international brands, 30 - 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, 100+ fashion shops, plus international supermarket.
Villa Nirvana is a luxurious 4 bed villa, located on the beautiful Cape Panwa peninsular, home to Phuket's most beautiful white sand beach. The beaches on Cape Panwa are picturesque and sheltered, and are the only beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from Apr thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
The main living areas of Villa Nirvana are spread out over two levels. It has 4 spacious bedrooms, two of them with ocean views, two with garden views. They all enjoy direct garden access to the pool and beach. The 4th bedroom is arranged as a gym as standard, but can be setup as a twin bedroom on request.
All the rooms are light and airy with fan, air conditioning, flat screen 3D Smart TV, fridge and safety box.
The master bedroom comes with a beautiful marble finished en-suite bathroom, with a large private sea view Jacuzzi. In bedroom two there is a private en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower. And for bedroom 3 and 4 there is a large beautiful Balinese bathroom with both indoor and outdoor areas and a large two-person Jacuzzi.
On the upper floor the expansive living room with panoramic sea and sunset views is the centrepiece of the villa. It has a stunning with bar which becomes the focus of the evening’s entertainment. There is also a laid-back sitting and TV area, with a 75-inch curved 4K Smart TV and latest sound system. The dining area has an 8/10-person feature glass table, and hand-made leather chairs. The luxury modern kitchen furnished with every item of kitchen equipment, opens onto the main terrace with amazing sea view, a large 6-person Jacuzzi and sofa lounge area. Villa Nirvana is the perfect place to enjoy an evening cocktail while you watch the sun set majestically over the emerald sea. After the sun set you can then enjoy evening sky lit up in a blaze of myriad colours, before enjoying a dinner inside or outside on the terrace. Heaven!
Not to forget the large pool on the beach with it's private beach access. This beachfront villa rental also includes a private fitness room with treadmill, table abs, weights, indoor bicycle with flat screen Smart TV screen and sound bar.The sense of openness is immediate and personal: the tropical sky above and the broad landscape below merging constantly with one's own inner space..
Bedroom 1 & 2:
Ground Floor: King-sized bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, luxury en-suite bathroom.
Ground Floor: King-sized bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, luxury bathroom shared with bedroom 4.
Ground Floor: Twin beds, air conditioning, TV, DVD, luxury bathroom shared with bedroom 3.
NOTE: Bedroom 4 is usually arranged as a fully-equipped gym, but by request we can easily arrange the room as a twin bedroom at no additional cost.
Maximum Villa Occupancy
The standard number of guests for Villa Nirvana is 8 in 4 bedrooms. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up an extra sofa-bed within the living room, ideally suited for children. We use the same luxury linen on the sofa bed as we do on our normal beds. The maximum capacity is 10 guests, plus small infants/babies under 24 months old.
Fitness & Leisure Activities
Direct beach access to warm clear seas that allow year-round swimming. Please note: Phuket west coast beaches are only open for 6 months of the year.
Snorkelling, canoeing, and private boat trips to surrounding islands can be arrange to leave directly from the villa.
Aerobic exercise equipment.
Thai aromatherapy massage plus many other spa treatments can be arranged directly at the villa.
Various fitness classes such as yoga or personal trainer available.
Luxury private 76' motor yacht & captain available upon request.
Beach Advice: There are only a handful of select resorts in Phuket that offer a truly private beach experience. The majority of beaches, even those in many 5* resorts, are easily accessible by droves of beach ‘touts', hordes of tourists and public water craft. The beautiful beach in front of Villa Nirvana is protected by private roads which means you won't be fighting for space with hundred's of other holiday-makers, you won't have jet ski's zooming past all day and you won't be bothered by beach ‘touts' trying to sell you their wares. It is luxurious, very beautiful and has high quality beach restaurants, massage boutique, a water sports and sailing operator plus a few luxury private properties.
Please note also, that Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for 6 months each year due to their strong riptides. Cape Panwa and Ao Yon Bay's lovely beaches offers safe swimming, 365-days a year.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,444||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 2,675||5|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,588||3|
|Chinese New Year||2019-01-27|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,906||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,588||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,668||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,588||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,295||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,588||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 2,943||5|
* Rates are inclusive of all taxes
* Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa, such as pool, Jacuzzi, table tennis, satellite TV & movies etc.
* Complimentary airport transfers
* A mid-week bedding change.
* Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
* Luxury indoor and outdoor/beach towels.
* FREE High-Speed Wireless Internet
* 6 hours of daily housekeeping, 6 days per week
* Your FREE Personal concierge - a friend on the ground, to recommend lovely activities and help you book anything you need such as private chef’s, our favourite restaurants, golf courses, special events, day trips, transport, sporting activities, yacht hire and excursions.
* Housekeeping - additional housekeeping services can be arranged at ca $21 per hour, if more than 8 hours per day are required. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: laundry and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests.
* Private Chef and Waiting Staff - Daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners can be prepared by a personal chef as required. Please check our concierge & villa service section or call to discuss your requirements.
* Daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners can be prepared by a personal chef as required. Please check our concierge & villa service section or call to discuss your requirements.
* Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
* Wedding planning services.
* Bodyguards and personal security services.
* Nanny and babysitting services.
* Corporate retreat and team-building services and etc.
* Extra bed - ca $66 (for stays less or equal of 6 nights) and ca $46 (for stays of 7 nights or above) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number.
* High chairs and baby cots available upon request
* Upon booking, we charge 25% of your rental price. This payment guarantees your reservation.
* The balance of the rental price, plus a fully refundable ca $1356 security/damages deposit is due two months before the rental start date. Bookings made less than two calendar months before the rental starts must be paid in full upon booking. You will be emailed a reminder for the remaining Balance and the date it is due to ensure payment is made in time. Payments are made by bank transfer into our bank account (details will be sent to you to make payment). Failure to make your payment on time could result in losing the booking.
* We can accept payments by bank transfer, debit card or credit card (VISA/Mastercard and AMEX are subject to 3.9% bank charge). Our standard terms and conditions are applicable to all bookings
* Late check-in (after 8 PM will incur $60 charge to cover out of hours staff costs. )
* On departure day clients must be ready to meet our representative for an initial villa inspection at 10 AM, and must be vacated by 11 AM. The 6 hours allow our team of cleaners to fully clean and prepare the villa in between guests.
* Unless by prior agreement with ULVR, failure to leave by 11 AM will incur an extra half day rental charge. Failure to leave by 2 PM on your departure day will incur an extra full day’s rental charge.
If you cancel your booking more than two calendar months before your arrival date then your will lose your deposit only. If you cancel your booking between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 50% of the villa rental costs, and if cancellation is less than 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 100% of the rental costs.
No exceptions to this policy can be made for any reason, therefore holiday insurance with a cancellation policy to cover any such rare occurrence is strongly recommended. For more information about our terms and conditions which apply to all bookings please visit our website.