Luxury Beach Retreat, Phuket
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
One of Phuket's most beautiful retreats, located directly on the beach. Ao Yon beach is one of Phuket's most beautiful beaches, palm-fringed, with white-sand and clear blue seas. It is also a natural picturesque and sheltered bay, and is therefore one select few beaches on Phuket that offer you all-year protection and 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children, our adults that like to swim.
* 5 minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium, and a must for all the family
* 5 minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade.
* 5 minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants (Japanese, Thai and International), it also has Baba's Nest voted as the World's 2nd best beach bar by CNN Traveller. Cocktails here as the sun sets are a magical experience.
* 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
* 15 minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with 100's of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products.
* 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with 100's of international brands, 30 - 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, 100+ fashion shops, plus international supermarket.
Baan Amandeha is a brand new private luxury beach villa, located in the centre of Ao Yon Bay, Phuket's most beautiful white sand beach. Ao Yon beach is picturesque and sheltered and is, therefore, one of the select few beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
It is located on Phuket's famous Cape Panwa peninsula, which is surrounded by beautiful islands and is the gateway to the islands of southern Phuket such as Phi Phi Island and Koh Racha. Cape Panwa, on Phuket's southern coast, is where you'll find the luxury end of tourism and away from Phuket's lower-end mass-tourist offerings found on the west coast, making it perfect for both families and those seeking an exclusive, luxurious and relaxing beach holiday.
The villa is also only 10-15 minutes away from Phuket Town with all of its bars, restaurants, colourful markets and designer shops; 15 minutes from the main shopping centres of the island; 15 minutes from Phuket's famous night market; 5 minutes from Cape Panwa peninsula with it's bars, restaurants, and The Phuket Aquarium.
You could decide not to leave Ao Yon Beach as there are wonderful restaurants and bars on your doorstep, including The Brasserie on The Beach, the beach restaurant and beach club of Phuket's best restaurant and ‘institution', The Brasserie in Phuket Town, which is only a 30 second walk along the beach from the villa. They'll prepare champagne and oysters, a ‘just-caught' barbequed fish, or the island's best fillet steak tenderloin! The Beach Restaurant just one minute away also serves delicious Thai food directly on the beach – a real ‘no shoes' experience and always popular.
The villa has been designed by one of Thailand’s finest architects, Khun Navachon Suksawat. The brief we gave her was to create a luxury villa that is contemporary, spacious and light. It had to be visually stunning, but most importantly make the occupants feel special. She created the villa over two separate buildings connected by a sky bridge. This gives all occupants the maximum light and space. In fact all 10 bedrooms enjoy sea views, all have either a private terrace or balcony, and all enjoy en-suite facilities. She also designed our sister property - The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay with the same inspiration, which is located just next door and can be used when more space is required for larger groups.
To give the villa a spacious feel and to ensure it is bright, she used huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors in all bedrooms and living areas to enable the beautiful views of the beach, sea and islands to flood into every area of the villa. In fact of over 50% of the villas exterior is glass to give you a feeling of being part of the wonderful surroundings.
Continuing the theme she has used high ceilings in all areas. The main living area is over 200 sqm and features a huge open-plan living, dining and kitchen with seated bar. Equipped with lounge and soft seating it will be such a wonderful place to read a magazine, or catch up with friends on Facebook.
Outside there are carefully landscaped gardens, with ornamental pots, tropical plants, palm trees, and a 200 years old tamarind tree. There is a fully-equipped professional bar with fridges, freezer, ice and wine coolers, pizza oven and large BBQ. There is an infinity edge 12m swimming pool, with sunken seating, and integral Jacuzzi. Surrounding the pool there are sun loungers plus umbrellas to give you shade, or enjoy to enjoy a pool-side massage overlooking the sea. You'll enjoy wonderful sea views from every corner of the garden, and can access the beach and sea directly from the garden.
The villa also enjoys a fully equipped spa, with a two bed massage room, plus 8-person steam room. Within the spa there is also a private outdoor two-person Jacuzzi with chromotherapy lighting system. Our massage therapists will come to the villa and you can enjoy a whole range of relaxing treatments.
Baan Amandeha Beach Retreat is a very special place, a one in a million property. It is arguably Phuket's finest property when you consider it's direct beach access and seafront location, plus it's modern contemporary design. Consider the attentive service levels you will receive, with a personal driver and mini-bus plus full-time housekeeping and it must become your favourite choice. Baan Amandeha is perfect for families due to the direct beach access and safe seas for children, but would also make the perfect party house for groups of friends or a private wedding too.
Bedrooms 1 to 6:
West Wing, Ground Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, sitting area, personal bar, safe, plus private terrace with panoramic sea views.
Bedrooms 7 to 10:
Main Pavilion, Upper Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, sitting area, personal bar, safe, plus private terrace with panoramic sea views.
Bedrooms 8 & 9 have also Two-person private Jacuzzi bath on balcony.
The standard number of guests for Villa Baan Amandeha is 20 in 10 bedrooms. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up extra beds within the existing rooms. The maximum capacity is 30 guests. To accommodate additional people we use luxury double sofa-beds with the same luxury linen, or single day beds.Baby cots are subject to availability. Please always provide us information about your guests sleeping arrangements, including how many couples, and single rooms/single bed requirements.
You will enjoy the services of your own personal concierge. As well as general assistance and local advice, your personal concierge can assist with any special requests or services such as booking transport, taxi's, car rental, green fees, private chefs, catering, special celebrations, birthday party planning, villa pre-stocking, restaurant reservations, day trips, yacht hire etc. Just ask, we are there to help you, and make your holiday both relaxing and effortless.
Fitness & Leisure Activities
Snorkelling, canoeing, and private boat trips to surrounding islands can be arrange to leave directly from the villa.
The villa has two 2-person canoes, plus a range of beach games such as badminton, paddle tennis, beach ball, Frisbee and boule.
Aerobic exercise equipment.
8-Person steam room
Private spa with twin massage beds, opening onto a zen garden with two person spa bath.
Thai aromatherapy massage plus many other spa treatments can be arranged directly at the villa, overlooking the sea, or within the private spa.
Various fitness classes such as yoga or personal trainer available.
Luxury private 76' motor yacht & captain available upon request.
Beach Advice: There are only a handful of select resorts in Phuket that offer a truly private beach experience. The majority of beaches, even those in many 5* resorts, are easily accessible by droves of beach ‘touts', hordes of tourists and public water craft. The beautiful beach in front of Baan Amandeha is protected by private roads which means you won't be fighting for space with hundred's of other holiday-makers, you won't have jet ski's zooming past all day and you won't be bothered by beach ‘touts' trying to sell you their wares. It is luxurious, very beautiful and has high quality beach restaurants, massage boutique, a water sports and sailing operator plus a few luxury private properties.
Please note also, that Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for 6 months each year due to their strong riptides. Ao Yon Bay's lovely beach offers safe swimming, 365-days a year.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|10 bedroom||USD 4,531||3|
|10 bedroom||USD 4,247||3|
|10 bedroom||USD 3,171||3|
|10 bedroom||USD 4,247||3|
|10 bedroom||USD 8,774||5|
* Rates are inclusive of all taxes
* Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa, such as pool, table tennis, satellite TV & movies etc.
* Complimentary airport transfers
* A mid-week bedding change.
* Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
* Luxury indoor and outdoor/beach towels.
* Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
* 8 hours of daily housekeeping*
* Your FREE Personal concierge - a friend on the ground, to recommend lovely activities and help you book anything you need such as private chef’s, our favourite restaurants, golf courses, special events, day trips, transport, sporting activities, yacht hire and excursions.
* Infants under 24 months stay for free in the villa
* Housekeeping (additional housekeeping services can be arranged at ca. $21 per hour if more than 8 hours per day are required.) Please note, on Sundays, there are no housekeeping services.
* Private Chef and Waiting Staff ( A private chef is available to prepare daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners. For grand affairs or larger groups you may require a second chef or support chef.)
* Complimentary Concierge Services
* Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
* Wedding planning services.|
* Bodyguards and personal security services.
* Nanny and babysitting services.
* Corporate retreat and team-building services and etc.
* Extra bed - ca $66 (for stays less or equal of 6 nights) and ca $46 (for stays of 7 nights or above) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number.
* High chairs and baby cots available upon request
* $1356 security deposit
* Upon booking, we charge 25% of your rental price. This payment guarantees your reservation.
* The balance of the rental price, plus a fully refundable $1356 security/damages deposit is due two months before the rental start date. Bookings made less than two calendar months before the rental starts must be paid in full upon booking. You will be emailed a reminder for the remaining Balance and the date it is due to ensure payment is made in time. Payments are made by bank transfer into our bank account (details will be sent to you to make payment). Failure to make your payment on time could result in losing the booking.
* We can accept payments by bank transfer, debit card or credit card (VISA/Mastercard and AMEX are subject to 3.9% bank charge). Our standard terms and conditions are applicable to all bookings.
* Late check-in (after 8 PM will incur $60 charge to cover out of hours staff costs. )
* On departure day clients must be ready to meet our representative for an initial villa inspection at 10 AM, and must be vacated by 11 AM. The 6 hours allow our team of cleaners to fully clean and prepare the villa in between guests.
* Unless by prior agreement with ULVR, failure to leave by 11 AM will incur an extra half day rental charge. Failure to leave by 2 PM on your departure day will incur an extra full day’s rental charge.
If you cancel your booking more than two calendar months before your arrival date then your will lose your deposit only. If you cancel your booking between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 50% of the villa rental costs, and if cancellation is less than 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 100% of the rental costs.
No exceptions to this policy can be made for any reason, therefore holiday insurance with a cancellation policy to cover any such rare occurrence is strongly recommended. For more information about our terms and conditions which apply to all bookings please visit our website.