RAKU SAMUI - Only for the few
If Raku Samui is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Open plan living and dining room with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, framed by raw silk curtains. Minotti design sofa, silk hand-knotted carpet, Tom Dixon design chandelier, curved screen UHD TV, Bluetooth speaker system with subwoofer, Kam Tim polished brass Cloud tables, Acacia wood and polished brass dining table and chairs, silk walling and wood veneer panelling. Powder room with river shell mosaic, marble basin and gold faucets.Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances. Swimming pool, L-shaped 16m by 10m clad in gold-flecked Bisazza design glass mosaic. Outside sala with Jim Thompson outdoor fabrics and sunken seating sunbeds, teak wood root coffee table. Grass courtyard with 3 double sunbeds. Waterfall wall at the entrance with reflecting pool leading to master bedroom.
Your stay at Raku includes a private Thai chef. The kitchen will source fresh seafood, meats and vegetables from the local markets and cook anything to order from our Thai and western menu. In addition to the in-villa dining service, Raku is ideally situated for more adventurous guests to take advantage of the amazing cuisines on offer in Samui. The villa is located between the Four Seasons and W Hotel with their high-end bars and beach restaurants. At the more casual end of the dining spectrum, Bang Por beach has some of the best authentic Thai seafood restaurants on the island.
Master bedroom, wonderful views to the sea and Koh Phangan, Jim Thompson fabric and wood veneer walls, brass and glass desk, Softwall Living Divani design bed, with high thread count bed linen and luxury down bedding and pillows. Minotti wood and brass bedside tables.Stairs down to bathroom with floor to ceiling window overlooking the sea.
Master bathroom, huge walk-in double shower with 24-carat gold plated modern faucets and Statuary marble. Guest bed with breathtaking views to the Angthong Marine Park, fabric walling, king size Rodolfo Dordoni design bed with high thread count bed linen and luxury down bedding & pillows, Tom Dixon design lighting, agate side tables & handcrafted gold butterfly art installation. Guest bathroom with Palissandro Bluette marble and 24-carat gold modern faucets. Children’s bedroom, modern custom built double bunk beds for 4 children, handmade silk rug, marble table and custom built wood desk and TV with leather beanbags. Bathroom in marble with modern gold faucets. Guest bedroom, king size bed, luxury bed linen, built in desk, Curtis Jere sculpture, velvet sofa and marble bathroom ensuite.
Max Occupancy: 8 adults or 6 adults and 4 children
Rentivo Group Ltd
Samui is a 40-minute flight from Bangkok and can also be reached with direct flights from Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. Raku is 25 minutes from the airport and is located in the Maenam district of Samui.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 1,412||3 nights|
|USD 1,648||3 nights|
|USD 1,412||3 nights|
|USD 2,119||5 nights|
* Rates include Government tax and services
* Villa manageress
* Live in housekeeper
* Private chef
* Daily continental breakfast
* Daily maid service
* Pool maintenance
* Airport transfers
* Baby cots and high chairs
* In-villa yoga
* Massage treatments
* Speed Boat Charter
* Baggage handling, gratuities, telephone
* Car rental
* Food and soft drinks and/or liquor
* Personal items and expenses due to any other third parties
* Any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc)
* Replacement of breakages, fair wear and tear accepted.
* Babysitter services provided upon request
* Personal driver can be arranged upon request
* Small weddings can be organized only upon request
* During the season of Christmas and New Year, up to fifty percent (50%) of the total rental due is to be paid to confirm a booking.
* If funds are not received within 5 banking days the reservation shall be deemed to have been cancelled and "The Provider" reserves the right to allocate the property to another client.
* Before the booking is confirmed and a contract comes into existence, "The Provider" reserves the right to increase or decrease the agreed prices. No contract will exist between with "The Provider" until receipt of funds.
* The balance must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
Should the booking be made within 30 days of arrival the full payment is due upon confirmation and prior to arrival.
* A security deposit may be payable to "The Provider" with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakages during the rental period of the property or its contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of other services.
If requested this amount will be returned to the client at the time of departure, less any such costs.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay in the property:
Standard and Peak Seasons:
All payments made are forfeited but credited for 12 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by "The Provider". The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the property. No credit can be granted on cancellations made within 30 days of arrival.
Christmas and New Year Period:
All payments are forfeited but credited for 12 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by "The Provider". The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the property. No credit can be granted on cancellations made within 60 days of Christmas and New Year
The above cancellation charges also apply if "The Provider" cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require being changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of "The Provider".
* Only the registered guests are allowed to stay at the property and non-staying guests cannot exceed 4 persons at any one time unless previously arranged with the villa owners.
* No loud outdoor music is to be played after 11 pm.
* Any filming and professional photography is strictly forbidden.
In such a case, this will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and no refund can be claimed from either "The Provider" or the owners or the local manager