Panoramic sea views
If Pra Nang Villa is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located high in the hills on the south end of Patong Beach, this luxury villa offers everything including 5 master bedrooms, 2 level swimming pools, games room, gymnasium, HIFI, broadband PC internet, dining area and living room, all offering magnificent views over Patong Beach.
The Villa also has 2 full time staff catering to your every need. Breakfast is provided, complementry soft drink and Heineken on arrival. All other additions, Thai or international meals, BBQ seafood will be at your own personal expense.
Your private villa manager will make sure your stay exceeds your expectations. We offer a complete holiday so you can just relax and enjoy yourself. The staff will try to make your stay in Phuket as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. On arrival there will be a complimentary case of Heineken, soft drink and fruits.
5 modern–style master bedrooms, each with their own attached bathrooms, and all with amazing sea views over Patong Beach.
Large free form swimming pool, 2 different levels with panoramic sea views, outdoor tables and plenty of outdoor seating around the villa for privacy is available.
Games & Gymnasium Room
We set equipments for daily exercise, pool table and table tennis for your free day, perfect meeting place or that rainy day escape.
The kitchen is fully equipped to international standards. The kitchen is available for you any time upstairs and the staff prepare meals for you in the Thai Kitchen downstairs. All special orders, BBQ and party will be set up properly by guest.
Wifi and Broadband PC Internet
If you need to stay in touch with your business or your friends back home is available 24 hrs.
Located high in the hills on the south end of Patong Beach
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
P.O. Box 52
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 675||3 nights|
|USD 875||3 nights|
|USD 1,850||10 nights|
|USD 875||3 nights|
* Rates shown are for 10 guests. Additional 2 guests are charged at USD 50 per person per night
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Complimentary first set of beer and a range of soft drinks and plenty of water are provided on arrival
* Experienced Thai Cook to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Welcome at Arrival by our local concierge team
* Maid Service every day to clean and make-up rooms
* Airport transfer is THB 1,500 - 1,700 per trip (comfortable for 8 people plus luggage)
* For meals other than breakfast(which is included), food is provided at cost
* Extra bed USD 75 per night subject to availability
* Massages can be arranged on request
* Baby Sitting on request
* A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* The remaining balance is due eight(8) weeks before the rental period. A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the property or their contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones, extra cleaning (if required) and other services. It is usually returned within 2 weeks of departure from the property, less any unpaid expenses. Cost of refunding the security deposit will be deducted from the security deposit.
* If booking within eight(8) weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
* No refunds shall be made on payments received. In the event of cancellation after payment has been made, the management will approach the Villa Owner and endeavor to obtain a credit for a future stay in the villa booked. If the Villa Owner is in agreement, management will issue a statement of account in confirmation.
* It is recommend clients take out Travel Insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.