A striking luxury private villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Maprao is set on exclusive Cape Yamu, a beautiful peninsula on Phuket’s east coast, marked by rolling hills, tall coconut groves and lush tropical surrounds. With three marinas and two piers nearby, it enjoys easy access to the mystical limestone karsts of Phang Nga Bay, and beautiful tropical islands such as Ko Naka Yai and Ko Rang Yai, both of which offer pristine white-sand beaches. For nature lovers, the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park with Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre and eye-catching Bang Pae waterfall are within close reach, while the bustling streets of Phuket Town are a mere 30-minute drive away.
Point Yamu by Como 1.20 km
Bang Pae Waterfall 9 km
Royal Phuket Marina 14 km
Boat Lagoon Marina 14 km
Mission Hills Golf Club 15 km
Bang Tao Beach 17 km
Surin Beach 19 km
Ao Po Grand Marina 19 km
Central Festival 20 km
Phuket Town 20 km
Phuket International Airport 25 km
Peacefully and privately situated on Phuket's unspoilt Cape Yamu peninsula, Baan Maprao enjoys dazzling views over Phang Nga Bay. With a striking, contemporary Thai-style design, this luxury private villa optimises indoor and outdoor living to create an idyllic setting for discerning travellers.
Baan Maprao's main entrance opens into the steeply pitched living pavilion, which connects to a terrace overlooking the pool. To one side is the dining room, plus a second terrace bordering a reflective pond. Neighbouring the dining room is the Western style kitchen with adjacent staff quarters. To the other side of the living pavilion is a guest suite with private sunbathing deck and adjoining reading room. Below, at pool level, is a spacious master suite and three further guest suites.
Outside space includes a large veranda and pool deck; a 22-metre infinity pool; an open-sided dining pavilion with service kitchen, and large lawned garden sloping down to the beach.
At the heart of the villa is an immense, elegantly furnished living area with a dramatic vaulted ceiling and floors designed in a pleasing combination of hardwood and terrazzo. This impressive room, with wide sea views, is furnished with plush sofa seating and decorated with tasteful artwork. Adjacent is a dining room with seating for 10 and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that slide open to a second terrace and reflective pond. A fully equipped Western-style kitchen and staff quarters are situated beyond the dining room.
On the villa's lower level, facing the large swimming pool, is an additional living room that opens onto a shared veranda with sweeping sea views. It is connected to a private home cinema with sofa seating, a 70-inch TV screen, DVD player and sound system.
A spectacular 22-metre infinity pool, with a children's section and shallow steps along one side, defines Baan Maprao's outdoor living space. The pool is bordered by a wide deck furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas. A poolside dining pavilion with service kitchen and bar provides an idyllic place for romantic candlelit diners. Surrounding the villa is an expansive garden lawn sloping down towards the beach.
Baan Maprao's five bedroom suites are lavishly furnished with plush queen-size beds dressed in crisp white linens and comfortable sofa seating. They all enjoy panoramic views over Phang Nga Bay through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open onto verandas. Warm hardwood floors are bordered by pale terrazzo, and whitewashed walls are adorned with original oil and acrylic paintings. Each ensuite bathroom comes equipped with a rain shower, twin sinks and an adjoining dressing area with built-in wardrobes.
Baan Maprao's poolside master suite includes a generously sized dressing area, private lounge space with soft sofa, a 50-inch TV and a stylish white leather ottoman. The ensuite bathroom boasts a deep soaking tub set behind a glass partition.
Each of Baan Maprao's four queen-bedded guest suites are similar in size and features, apart from the upper-level room, which includes access to a private sunbathing deck and has the added bonus of adjoining reading parlour. All are equipped with 47-inch televisions, and come with opulent ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and twin sinks.
Baan Maprao's welcoming staff epitomise warm Thai hospitality and strive to ensure your stay is pleasant and relaxing. Included is a villa manager, a professionally trained chef and a team of villa attendants.
* Daily breakfast
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Personal service by the villas staff including full-time manager, housekeeper, chef and security
* Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* Refundable security deposit may be requested
* Airport transfers
* Car requirements and taxi pick-ups can be arranged
* Provisioning costs
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
* Babysitter and spa staff are available on request
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.