Luxury with mesmerising sea views
If Malaiwana Duplex (C2) is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
The Duplex residences occupy the ground and first floors of the exclusive three-storey apartment buildings at Malaiwana. The third storey houses the Penthouse residences. In each Duplex, a private lift and central staircase connect three bedrooms on the upper floor to the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, pool terrace and fourth bedroom on the ground floor.
The upper-floor master suites in the Duplex apartments boast marvellous sea views. Master Suite 1 is the larger of the two and includes a spacious walk-in dressing area, but both suites are furnished with king-sized beds and soft lounge seating, and equipped with TVs. Marble bathrooms feature freeform tubs designed for long indulgent soaks, and sliding glass doors open to a private balcony overlooking the pool.
The guest bedroom 1 is a generously sized upper-floor room and its sumptuous marble bathroom offer a comfortable retreat for guests of all ages. Beds can be set up as twins or a king, and the room is well appointed with a mirrored wardrobe and desk. The second guest bedroom is for guests who enjoy early morning (or late night) swims as it has direct access to the 15 metre pool. The only bedroom on the ground floor, this twin-bedded room can also serve as a plush poolside TV room. The ensuite marble bathroom, wardrobe and TV offer added comforts.
Relax or entertain with flair in the bright open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, with sliding glass doors that open to the pool terrace. White and grey design accents give the Duplex interiors a fresh, clean look, and contrast pleasingly with the lush tropical surrounds. In the sleek modern kitchen, set to the rear of the dining area, the chef prepares tempting treats and delicious Thai fare. Soft sofas in the living room are positioned to enjoy the views, which can also be appreciated from more comfortable seating in the open area between the upstairs bedrooms.
The sea and forest views from the Duplex's fabulous pool terrace are mesmerising. In a shaded corner is a sitting area furnished with wooden lounge chairs, while stylish black sunbeds line the pool's end. An outdoor dining table and barbecue are poised for sunset cocktails and alfresco feasts.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Nai Thon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building. A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2019-11-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-01-06|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-01-24|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-03-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-03-27|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-04-09|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-04-19|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-04-27|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-07-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-09-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-10-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-10-12|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-11-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-12-11|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2020-12-18|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2021-01-11|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2021-02-11|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2021-02-18|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2021-03-01|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2021-04-03|
|Standard Rate (4BR)||2021-04-21|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Personal service by the villas staff including full-time manager, housekeeper, chef and security
* Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* Refundable security deposit may be requested
* Airport transfers
* Car requirements and taxi pick-ups can be arranged
* Provisioning costs
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
* Babysitter and spa staff are available on request
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.