A serene beachfront hideaway
If Villa Suma is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
Villa Suma is a contemporary, luxury villa set on Koh Samui’s south eastern coast on the bay of Laem Sor. With its cutting edge design, open plan interiors, high end comfortable furnishings and statement artefacts, Villa Suma is a villa designed for the luxury traveller. The white, clean lines of the villa with its large windows and doors maximise the light and emphasise the already generous indoor spaces and allow the seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living.
This 7 bedroom villa provides ample room for a large group of family or friends and the dedicated bunk and play room for the kids ensures all ages in the group are catered for. Its absolute beachfront location provides spectacular views across to the neighbouring island of Koh Tan and the mainland.
Built on two levels Suma Villa provides the luxury of space and privacy. On the ground floor are three of the bright, airy en-suite bedrooms that look out onto a landscaped courtyard. Across the courtyard are the open plan living and dining areas. The dining room comfortably seats 12 and the living room is decked out with oversized comfy sofas, elegant décor and a multimedia system for family viewing and entertainment. With views across the infinity pool to the sea beyond, the outdoors is invited in. Up on the second floor are a further three bedrooms, one master, with glorious views over Laem Sor Bay.
The large open air deck, fronting the villa is perfect for chilling in one of the comfortable chairs or dining al fresco with a panoramic view of the beach and the sea. A separate and safe soft play area for the kids with inflatable pool toys can be occupied if they need a few hours off the pool and beach. The adults can get some down time as one of the villa staff will be very happy to supervise the kids as they play.
For snacks during the day or to prepare the kids favourite dishes, Suma Villa custom built, integrated kitchen is furnished with all the necessary cooking essentials and appliances. Realistically though, preparing food could be out of your hands as a private chef is provided during your stay! A daily meeting to discuss the next day’s menu is all that is required of you. From delicious Thai dishes to a seafood BBQ to pastas and salads, the experienced Thai chef will serve up mouth-watering dishes that will satisfy the fussiest of palates.
The 12 metre infinity pool, sits directly behind the beach enjoying the cool on shore breezes. A few steps from the pool and you’re on the beach with shallow waters and, at most times, not another soul to interrupt your day. There are kayaks and paddle boards available and jet skis can be arranged for those wishing to explore the coast.
Suma Villa’s six en-suite bedrooms are housed in the ground and first floor pavilions, maximising privacy, space and sea views. Three double bedrooms are located on the ground floor and three on the second floor – two of which enjoy sea views. All the bedrooms have king beds, fresh Egyptian cotton bed linen and are bright, airy and spacious. The high ceilings and clean contemporary lines with plush furnishings and modern fixtures and fittings provide a calm and homely sanctuary. On the second floor, a dedicated kids’ bunk room with interconnecting doors to one of the adult bedrooms ensures the children are within easy reach.
Suma Villa is located on the beach in Laem Sor on the southeast coast of Koh Samui. It is a quiet and secluded area which retains a sense of a time past, mirroring the early days of Koh Samui. Coconut plantations line the quiet roads, Thai villagers are still curious about visitors and greet you with a smile from their traditional teak houses. If you want that desert island feel, then the isolated beaches of the south are close by.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Koh Samui is part of an archipelago of islands set within the warm tropical waters of the Gulf Of Thailand. The Laem Sor bay is one of Samui’s treasures in the stunning south of the island with powdery white sand, spectacular turquoise water, fringed by coconut plantations, set away from the busy tourist areas.
With an incredibly calm and private feel guests can enjoy the serenity of this locale by simply kicking back and enjoying all that Villa Suma has to offer. On your beach step guests can enjoy yoga at the world famous Samahita Retreat which also offers a variety of deliciously healthy cuisine. The historical Laem Sor Pagoda, in all it’s golden glory is one of Samui’s cultural landmarks and is a beautiful sunset beach walk from the villa.
Koh Tan and Koh Matsum islands day trip departure dock are just a few minutes away from the villa and a must do for an outing with the family in a quiet environment.
By car a short drive away, guests can enjoy waterfalls, elephant rides, or simply local village culture. Choosing to adventure off the island, guests can rent a long-tail boat from Tong Krut, to explore the offshore islands and their colourful reefs. Lamai is further away but can offer guests looking for a change in tempo, boutiques, restaurants, bars and beach clubs.
With a thousand miles from anywhere feels, guests can enjoy at Villa Suma an incredibly special island retreat with everything to offer.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
57/2 Moo 4 Baan Laem Sor
Namuang Koh Samui, Suratthani
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 1,060||3 nights|
|USD 1,177||3 nights|
|USD 2,177||4 nights|
|USD 2,060||3 nights|
|USD 2,177||4 nights|
|USD 1,825||3 nights|
|USD 2,060||4 nights|
|USD 1,825||3 nights|
|USD 2,060||4 nights|
* Rates include all the taxes
* Minimum stay of 7 nights for either Christmas or New Year; a booking overlapping Christmas and New Year requires a stay of 10 nights
* Rates include continental breakfast, prepared daily by the villa staff
* Complimentary Airport Transfer (on the basis of one return trip)
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include in-villa staff with English villa manager and full time Thai chef service (cost of food and provisioning is on guests account)
* Extra Beds charge of USD 50++ per night is applicable regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over rate allocation
* Additional airport transfers charge of USD 50 is applicable, subject to 10% service charge + 7% VAT; Charges for airport transfer are applicable per trip and for a maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle (private mini bus or luxury car).
* No self catering; food & beverage menus available and special dietary requirements or menu items can be organised in advance or on site)
* Low Season, High Season, Peak Season: 30% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
* Christmas/New Year Season: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
* For booking within 30 days of arrival, full payment due upon confirmation
* For Low Season, High Season, all payment(s) received will be credited booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment(s) date.
* For Peak Season, Christmas/New Year Season and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment(s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled.
* Early departure, immediately on arrival or later during the dates of stay, will be considered a cancellation and all funds will be forfeited.