“A sensational beach lifestyle experience”
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located at Ban Plai Laem beach, 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the main town of Chaweng and Bophut Fisherman's Village.
During low-tide the sea can retreat up to 200 metres, back to the reef, which protects the small bay. What remains leaves the back-drop for stunning sunsets, exploring, collecting shells or just watching the locals as they crab and fish amongst the exposed rocks and silt pools. Channels for sailing and kayaking remain at low tide.
This is paradise.
With just the right mix of laid back beach charm and sophisticated elegant chic,Villa Red Samui is the perfect beach retreat for families couples and groups of friends seeking a private beach villa that is both peaceful and tranquil, yet close to Samui’s highlights.
When you first enter Villa Red Samui you do so through the imposing wooden and iron door. The tropical garden path immediately leads your eye past the bedroom suites, on either side and onwards through the garden area to the beach and the sea beyond. The stunning views of the gulf of Siam are immediately visible through the glass living area and you feel yourself leave the ordinary behind you as you enter the extraordinary serenity and tranquility of Villa Red Samui.
On either side of the garden lies the bedrooms, they have been located in pairs, giving them a modern tropical, Balinese feel. All bedrooms can be individually locked, while the wooden trellis entrance door, which leads into the shared vestibule, can also be locked. This transforms the two individual bedrooms into a two- bedroom suite.This configuration is perfect for families, ensuring that parents can access their children’s room and vice versa without having to go outside. All four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, flat-screen smart TVs and DVD players. One bedroom of each pair is also equipped with a terrazzo bath.
The sleeping arrangements have been designed with privacy, security and functionality in mind.
Out from the bedrooms and towards the beach,Villa Red Samui’s living room, dining room and kitchen await you.
At Villa Red Samui, the glass-fronted living room helps to blur the distinction between the cool indoor and tropical outdoors. This truly tropical-living design makes the most of Samui’s gentle sea breezes and warm weather, the large glass doors retracting to make the natural world welcome, blendingVilla Red Samui with its tropical beach surroundings.
For music lovers and movie buffs, the living room features a 50” smart TV, with satellite, a home entertainment system, surround sound and connectivity via Bluetooth − a fabulous alternative to the tropical midday sun.
Finally an area of beachside lawn, large stone terrace and spectacular sunken sala front the living area, forming a natural border around the swimming pool, and extend down to the fine white sand beach and the sea. The outdoor sala is a spectacular dining area boasting a huge table and cool stone seating, perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Whether for breakfast lunch or dinner, it’s the perfect setting to while away some time deciding what to do and where to go, or just taking in the sea air and admiring the view.
Guests can sip chilled drinks on the swimming pool’s sunken barstools with its own swim-up bar area, or relax in the sala; they can lounge on the terrace or lawn or simply sit with their toes in the white sand. If in any doubt then we recommend you try all of the above!
Children love Villa Red Samui, as do their parents, because it is situated right on the beachfront. It has plenty of outdoor space to run around in and to explore. In fact, whether young or old, Villa Red Samui guests are immersed in just the right combination of luxury and laid-back beach charm.
Villa Red Samui benefits from a team of experienced and professional staff. They are trained not only to respond to customers’ needs, but also to innately understand the service required. Some guests appreciate high profile staff, while others prefer more discretion.
Villa Red Samui also has available on request, at an additional charge, in-house chefs, who can prepare both Thai and western cuisine, as well as nannies, babysitters, massage therapists and other support staff.
Situated close to Bophut, Chaweng and Choeng Mon yet with its quietBeach location and tranquil atmosphere, Villa Red Samui represents more than a Thailand beach holiday– it offers you a sensational lifestyle villa experience.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 942||5|
|4 bedroom||USD 942||5|
|2 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|Christmas / New Year||2018-12-15|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,636||7|
|Christmas / New Year||2018-12-15|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,636||7|
- Extra bed for children under 12
- Children stay free (full-occupancy rate only) – an additional two children under the age of 12 years may stay free of charge, occupying foldaway beds or mattresses.
- Rates include Continental Breakfast, prepared daily by the in-villa staff.
- Baby cot provided FOC
- Daily Rates and Extra Bed Charge are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 7% Tax.
- Stays that cover both Christmas and New Year the minimum stay is 10 nights
- Extra Beds will be charged for other guests over the age of 12 years, when the occupancy is over villa allocation (8 people). Maximum number of extra beds permitted (including for children under 12, is two)
- Airport Transfers are available and charged separately to the villa rental rates (7% Tax is applicable). Charges for airport transfers are per trip and for a maximum of 7 passengers per vehicle (private mini bus or SUV car).
WEDDINGS AND PRIVATE PARTIES
- For any wedding and/or private party with attendance larger than 1.5 times the occupancy of the villa, the following is applicable : Premium of US$1200 (subject to 7% tax)
- A refundable damage deposit of US$1,500 is required to cover any potential damage, payable on site. A cleaning fee of up to US$350 will be charged on site to the Guests, depending on service provided by a professional sub-contractor
- Events charges are not commissionable.The above premiums are applicable per function for a 24hr period (i.e. consecutive events over several days will be eligible for multiple premium charges)
- The villa can only accommodate a limited number of guests for weddings and events; depending on the event up to a maximum of 30.
- 50% deposit required
- balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- full payment due within 30 days of arrival
If the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment(s) received will be forfeited unless a replacement booking can be secured.* Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above.