Spectacular views over the bay
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Sukham is situated in the gated Narayan Heights estate, with easy road access, and the villa offers plenty of parking. To the left of the villa is a green belt, and to the right and the rear are upmarket properties – yet the layout means that privacy is ensured.
This 6-bedroomed villa is ideally located on a private estate on the hillside in North Chaweng. Visitors are close enough to the hustle and bustle and all that Chaweng has to offer, yet away from the noise and crowds that accompany Samui’s busiest beach. Of course, if you’re after a quieter beach, the picturesque beach at Choeng Mon is only a 5-minute drive away.
The spacious, well-appointed Sukham is the perfect combination of areas for private reflection, as well as spaces to come together as a group and socialise. The villa sprawls over three levels, with the living and dining room, as well as all six bedrooms taking full advantage of the amazing views. Baan Sukham makes the ideal ‘fair share’ option, as all six bedrooms are of equal proportion, and all offer king-size beds, making it the perfect choice for groups of friends or extended families visiting Samui.
On entering through the ornate wooden gate, you’ll cross a lily pond to the entrance hall. On this level, you’ll find the open-plan air-conditioned lounge and dining area, which opens up completely to the outside living space for indoor-outdoor living. Flop-in couches in neutral shades are accessorised with splashes of colour with vibrant scatter cushions and orchids. Open the sliding doors to enjoy the tropical breeze and extend the lounge to the pool deck, or if you want to escape the heat, make use of the air-conditioning, and the floor-to-ceiling glass means your views aren’t compromised. A central music system allows you to enjoy your favourite tunes both indoors and outdoors while soaking up the sun by the pool.
The 12m rim-flow swimming pool is surrounded by a wooden deck, and is flanked by comfortable cushioned sunbeds to one side, as well as an outdoor dining table for enjoying alfresco meals plus a wet bar in the pool where you can sip your favourite cocktails. The covered terrace bridges the lounge to the pool and offers shade from the heat, yet to the side of the pool, you’re able to make the most of the tropical sun. This is the ideal spot to fire up the barbecue and sample the local seafood from the fresh markets. This indoor-outdoor living space is where guests can come together to enjoy the continental breakfast on offer, as well as evening cocktails, or lazy days by the pool.
The first of the bedrooms lies on the entrance level, and leads out onto the pool deck. A staircase leads to the upper level, where you’ll find a further three bedrooms. All six air-conditioned bedrooms offer king-size beds, TVs, dressing areas, and en-suite bathrooms with rain showers. The three upstairs bedrooms open up to a covered deck, and all boast impressive sea views. Wooden floors, crisp white linen and neutral tones all make for a calming space to relax and unwind. A covered, seating area upstairs services these three bedrooms and forms another spot to chill.
From the living area, stairs lead down to the lower floor. Here, you’ll find the remaining two bedrooms, as well as a vast area for indoor entertainment. These bedrooms are of a similar size and design as those on the floors above, and one offers a private deck area with seating. When you’re in the mood for a little digital entertainment, relax in the home theatre, equipped with a projector, and furnished with comfortable seating to recline and enjoy a movie from the selection on offer. The spacious playroom includes a pool table, and an alcove leads off from here, offering electronic TV games for the youngsters, or young at heart. This indoor entertainment area makes the ideal escape should bad weather set in, or you’re in need of a break from the sun. It also forms a great chill zone for any teenagers in your party, while the adults relax in the upstairs living room.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 883||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,048||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,001||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,165||3|
|Christmas / New Year||2017-12-21|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,883||7|
|Christmas /New Year||2017-12-21|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,883||7|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Daily continental breakfast
* In-villa dining, market list plus 20% shopping fee
* English speaking villa manager, handyman and maid
* All-day maid service
* Pool & bath towels are provided and changed as necessary
* Bed linen is changed every third day unless specifically requested
* Airport transfer USD 25++/ way maximum 8 person per minivan
* Extra bed at USD 50++ per night
* Shopping Service: Prior to your arrival we will send you a food and wine shopping list allowing us to stock the villa with your favourite foods and beverages (on guest's account).
* One-night security bond is required to secure the booking which can either be paid by cash on arrival at the villa
(refundable) or credit card verification.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the total rental due.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.