Panoramic Ocean-View in contemporary style
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
A perfect location, only a stone’s throw from civilisation
White Tiger is located in the peaceful village of Bang Po. In the evening Bang Po offer a multitude of very good and reasonably priced restaurants along the beach, offering Thai and European food. It's nice to walk along the beach under the stars and take your pick! Local fishermen with small hand held nets, spears and lamps work the beach.
Only 5km from the traditional Nathon Fishing harbour, 5km from the famous night bizarre known as ‘Walking Streets’ in Maenam and Fisherman’s Village, this villa’s location is perfectly balanced.
Koh Samui is considered to be the jewel of the Gulf of Thailand and epitomizes everything you would expect of a tropical island and the location of the villa in th beatuful and peaceful area of Bang Po, is the perfect location to enjoy all this beautiful island has to offer.
This spacious beautifully appointed villa commands spectacular panoramic ocean-views across the island, northward to Koh Phangan and the famous Ang-Thong Marine Park, the spectacular home to the families of whales, dolphins and monkeys. You can watch the sun set on them or take a short boat trip and visit them if you're feeling active.
In the evening Bang Po offer a multitude of very good and reasonably priced restaurants along the beach, offering Thai and European food. It's nice to walk along the beach under the stars and take your pick! Local fishermen with small hand held nets, spears and lamps work the beach.
Just a few minutes drive to the beach, 10 minutes drive to the new Santiburi international golf course, local restaurants, supermarkets and internet shops, this villa was built for the owners as a holiday home rather than for rental. Unlike many rented villas the owners have left everything in place in the villa, rendering it even more welcoming and personalized.
A Contemporary Haven with unforgettable Ocean-Views
This impressive 3-story vacation property is a holiday residence not to miss. Set amongst its tropical surrounding, with a unforgettable open-planned living style, this four-bedroom villa has been designed to encourage guests to relax, unwind and dissolve the stresses of everyday life on the North Side of this beautiful Samui Island, in the heart of the Gulf of Thailand. This spacious appointed villa commands spectacular panoramic ocean-views across the island, northward to Koh Phangan and the famous Ang-Thong Marine Park.
16m Natural-Stone Infinity Pool
As soon as you enter White Tiger, guests will taken back by the stunning open-planned design which draws on contemporary and traditional influences, with frameless windows and doors, providing the illusion of seamless fusion between inside and out. View out from the top floor to find one of the villas main features: an absolutely impressive 16m natural-stone infinity-edged pool with panoramic ocean-views; a swimming pool any hotel would be proud of. This stand-out feature with ample deck space, is surrounded by the 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms all of which proudly provide the perfect views from the bedside. The design has all guests, including children in mind, with plenty of shaded areas on offer, allowing guests to relax poolside and enjoy sunset drinks.
Unique space and sanctuaries
The stunning living area boasts high timber vaulted ceilings, large dining area with an abundance of space for all. Guests find themselves spoilt with 50" flat screen Smart TV (internet connected) and state-of-the-art surround sound stereo system, whilst reclining on the gorgeous sumptuous red leather sofa seating.
At the heart of the home is the when well appointed modern kitchen with all of the amenities you could wish for. Guests have the opportunity to try the amazing dishes from our very own private chef. Villa White Tiger offers 4 spacious contemporary en-suite bedrooms. Each room is pool side and provides an amazing panoramic ocean view backdrop.
All 4 bedroom are fitted with a King-size bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer, WiFi and cable internet connection.
If your feeling healthy
Enter the lower floor via the unique spiral staircase, the villa offers state of the art fitness gym, steam/sauna room and natural stone infinity pool. This expansive villa combines tropical elegance with luxury contemporary design to deliver a sophisticated sanctuary. It is the perfect vacation rental property for singles, couples & families alike, who appreciate stunning contemporary design and quality levels of service from our in-house staff.
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (1 extra guest only)
• Daily rates include full time live in staff
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• 30% Discount on stays 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 900||2|
|4 bedroom||USD 640||2|
|4 bedroom||USD 900||2|
|4 bedroom||USD 640||2|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,660||7|
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Full-time resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast
• Chef Service (lunch - guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary)
• Mahjong Table provided in the villa free of use
• Baby cot and highchair (one of each)
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• Private Chef (evening) @ 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
Terms & Security Deposit:
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.