Sunset sea view mountainside villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The villa, located in the tropical mountains on the north west of the island, is five minutes drive north of the town of Nathon and 25 minutes drive away from the international airport. The beach offers a huge expanse of beach combing and crab hunting at low tide for kids, and of course numerous nearby restaurants where one can sample some of the local Thai cuisine while they have their feet in the sand. By far the best attraction of Villa Thai Teak, as the photos attest to, are the panoramic sea-views and amazing daily sunsets across the coastline, the Angthong Marine Park and the Gulf of Thailand. The huge swimming pool is ideal for taking in the sunrise to sunset views, and perfect for sipping a gin and tonic by our staff who are very well trained in preparing such drinks.
* Villa Thai Teak– your perfect tropical getaway *
If you desire those unforgettable perfect daily sunsets, featured open planned space and total privacy then look no further than Villa Thai Teak. Villa Thai Teak is the ultimate retreat for discerning guests who want to experience the very best of Koh Samui’s North-West coast from the privacy of a secure, unique Thai-styled compound.
* Picture perfect sunset views *
This amazing 5 Bedroom villa comfortably sleeps 10. The home's Thai-style teak with a French fusion is apparent throughout, encouraging a sociable yet civilized arrangement that will amply satisfy and multi-family gatherings. With the picture perfect view you are sure to spend most of your time in the large swimming pool overlooking the ocean views
Central to Villa Thai Teak's offering is its lush green, spacious outdoor living area and 11-meter private pool. There is room and appropriate furniture to drink morning coffee by the pool, sunbathe after breakfast, lunch lazily under the canopy, heat up in the sauna, sip sunset cocktails in the Jacuzzi, and spend quiet evenings reading under the gentle breezes of the sala ceiling fan.
But, crucially, there is also very spacious private accommodation to be found in each of the five en suite bedrooms of the villa and garden suites to which guests may retreat.
* A stylish pool side oasis*
The main villa has an open planned upper area with spacious lounge and kitchen overlooking the rest of the property and offers inside dining for all. Down one level is the large swimming pool together with pool-side bar with unforgettable panoramic sea-views. A family room is equipped with Flat Screen TV and large book collection.
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (2 extra guest only)
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
Special Offers (please inquire to receive discounts):
• Lower Occupancy Discounts
• Free Nights: Pay 6 nights and stay 7 nights (on daily rates)
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 480||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 360||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 480||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 360||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 610||7|
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Full time on-site staff (maid and groundsman)
• Daily Maid service
• Chef Service (breakfast & lunch - guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• 2 x Baby cot and highchair
• High-speed internet access
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• Large book collection
• Airport transfers (Private transfer available on request)
• Private Chef (evening) 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Credit or Debit card, Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 4 weeks before the check-in date.
* Check in time is 3:00pm; Check out time is 10:00am
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (6 nights over Xmas Season)
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.