Classical Thai luxury
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Sereniti is ideally situated along Phuket's west coast, 20 minutes south of the international airport. The villa overlooks Surin Beach, and is only minutes away from Surin's large range of restaurants, lounges, shops, luxury hotels, and other conveniences.
Nestled against the slopes of Surin Hill, this tastefully furnished, classical Thai villa includes a large, combined living and dining pavilion and infinity pool overlooking Surin beach.
On the top floor there are two bedroom pavilions with king beds and en-suite indoor and outdoor baths. This floor also boasts a spacious, fully fitted kitchen and utility pavilion. The maid will prepare breakfast for you daily, you simply need to reimburse for ingredients only. The lower level is constituted by 3 additional bedrooms. Bedroom 3 is a large garden view suite with ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is a smaller double bedroom with separate entrance but shares bathroom of bedroom 3. The 5th bedroom is a new addition and is a nicely furnished room with queen bed, air-con and bathroom. Normally for teenagers or traveling staff.
All rooms feature beautiful teak-wood vaulted ceilings, floors, and finishings. Enjoy picturesque ocean views from the villa's pavilions, the lush and tranquil surroundings of a well-established tropical garden with outdoor dining sala, and a private 13-meter pool.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 Bedroom||USD 595||3|
|4 Bedroom||USD 795||5|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Ideal for 8 adults and 2 children
* One return airport transfer
* Welcome at Arrival by our local concierge team
* Maid Service every day to clean and make-up rooms. Also to prepare breakfast.
* Breakfast and other food costs
* Extra bed USD 75
* A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* The remaining balance is due eight(8) weeks before the rental period. A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the property or their contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones, extra cleaning (if required) and other services. It is usually returned within 2 weeks of departure from the property, less any unpaid expenses. Cost of refunding the security deposit will be deducted from the security deposit.
* If booking within eight(8) weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
* No refunds shall be made on payments received. In the event of cancellation after payment has been made, the management will approach the Villa Owner and endeavor to obtain a credit for a future stay in the villa booked. If the Villa Owner is in agreement, management will issue a statement of account in confirmation.
* It is recommend clients take out Travel Insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.