The definition of luxury
If Villa Sawarin is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
With panoramic bay views from its hilltop perch, Villa Sawarin is a dazzling designer villa at Cape Yamu on Phuket’s east coast. This fully staffed, nine-bedroom holiday hideaway will inspire groups and families seeking tranquillity and sublime luxury. Entertain and relax in Sawarin’s sumptuous indoor and outdoor living areas, including its media and games room, dining room and grand entrance reception room. Unwind at the villa’s private spa, refresh in the 24-metre pool, energise body and soul at the gym, beachfront yoga deck and putting green, or have some family fun with the sea kayaks and table tennis. Sawarin guests also enjoy access to the Point Yamu by COMO resort facilities, including its private beach club on Naka Yai island at a nominal fee. All the 9 bedrooms of this beachfront villa provide unobstructed ocean views. Guests can also take advantage of the 24-meter infinity pool, outdoor dining sala, private spa room, boathouse, games room, gymnasium and a golf practice green.
Thoughtful and generous design extends throughout the villa, conceived by an acclaimed design team that includes Tim Beaumont and architect Jean-Michel Gathy – best known for his iconic Aman resort designs. Sawarin’s style is contemporary and deceptively simple with calming tones and no superfluous adornments. The villa’s drama and dazzle come from effective use of space and light, best showcased by its vaulted-roof entrance hall with floor-to-ceiling metal panels of intricate design and its glass-fronted exterior that glitters in the morning sunlight. The collection of art, including Thai temple spire pieces rising from the waterfall pool and large bronze sculptures, make bold statements without distraction. Interior walls are mostly unadorned, allowing their beautiful textures to shine through.
Service is also generous here with a full-time, friendly team of staff including a talented Thai chef and a manager who will assist with all aspects of your stay within the villa and beyond. Villa Sawarin guests also enjoy access to facilities within The Cape estate, including a tennis court, kids club, fitness centre and the private beach club of Point Yamu by COMO resort at a nominal fee. Whether you’re seeking a restorative holiday retreat or an opulent venue to celebrate with friends and family, Villa Sawarin is the ultimate destination.
Villa Sawarin also has a fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. The adjoining dining area is fitted with seating for 12. Outdoors, the main attraction is the 24-meter Infinity pool. Nearby is the alfresco dining are with seating for ten people. The lounge chairs around the pool invite you to relax and enjoy the sun. The villa also has its very own putting green where you can sharpen your golfing skills. With five star services including those of a gourmet chef to meet all types of cuisine, and 24 hour concierge to arrange all of your excursions, yacht charters and in-house requirements, the villa promises everything for an unforgettable holiday and more.
From the villa’s cathedral-like entrance the ocean gleams to both the east and west. Bordering the lower section of the villa’s large, sloping gardens is a quiet, semi-private beach (good for kayaking and long sandy walks). Within the estate is the excellent Breeze restaurant, and guests also have access to the sports, dining and wellness facilities at the Point Yamu by COMO resort hotel, including the hotel’s beach club on nearby island, Koh Naka Yai. The waterfront promenade and small pier along the road that leads to The Cape estate is a good place for a stroll to take in the local life, especially when the setting sun gives the bay a golden and crimson glow.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 3,531||3 nights|
|USD 4,113||5 nights|
|USD 2,619||3 nights|
|USD 3,531||5 nights|
|USD 2,619||3 nights|
|USD 3,766||3 nights|
|USD 4,414||5 nights|
|USD 2,825||3 nights|
|USD 3,766||5 nights|
|USD 2,825||3 nights|
|USD 4,473||3 nights|
|USD 5,238||5 nights|
|USD 3,414||3 nights|
|USD 4,473||5 nights|
|USD 3,414||3 nights|
• Exclusive use of Villa*
• Complimentary 2 way airport transfers.
• Complimentary welcome drink and cold towel on arrival.
• Complimentary wireless internet access.
• A team of full-time staff at your service including a villa manager, chef, housekeepers.
• Our chef will do all of your grocery shopping and prepare your meals. (Please note there is a 20 % procurement charge on top of the total purchased items).
• Guest Experience services
* Refundable security deposit: USD 2,500
* Weddings, events
Check - in Time:
From 10:00 a.m. and onwards - 50% of the regular daily rate
Before 10:00 a.m. - 100% of the regular daily rate
Check - out Time:
Until 6:00 p.m. - 50% of the regular rate
After 6:00 p.m. - 100% of the regular daily rate
* Booking this villa less than 6 months prior to arrival you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa within 5 calendar days and it is non-refundable.
* Booking the villa more than six months advance prior to the arrival date, a non-refundable deposit of at least
25% of the total amount is due within 5 calendar days upon booking and another 25% is due 6 months prior to
the expected arrival date.
* Full balance is due at least 45 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur an admin fee.
* If the manager cancels the reservation 45 days or more prior to arrival date, all payments are forfeited but
credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the manager. The credit value can be
used by the villa manager or anyone on his or her behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and
solely for the villa initially reserved.
* If the manager cancels the reservation within 45 days prior to arrival date, all rental payments are forfeited
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the manager cancels the booking due to non-payment of the