Oceanfront luxury haven
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Samsara is within easy reach of all the island's major attractions. Patong Beach, Phuket`s main resort and entertainment area, is just an 8 minute drive away. Picture-postcard beaches, championship golf courses, and excellent tennis facilities can all be reached in less than 30 minutes. Phuket Town and the International Airport are both within a 40 minute drive.
Villa Saengootsa is a sophisticated luxury haven, carefully crafted to suit its spectacular surroundings. Built as a private holiday home by the architect who designed the entire Samsara Estate, clean lines and geometric angles hint at the homeowner's artistic profession - softened with plush furnishings and enlivened with colorful artwork - to create an overall atmosphere of modern tropical minimalism.
An entrance staircase descends dramatically from the foyer into the main living room, an airy space featuring a custom-made oversize sofa suite, its stark modular lines mirroring the panoramic ocean horizon sweeping as wide as the eye can see. Guests can effortlessly drift between the villa’s multidimensional spaces, indoor and out; the glass enclosure of the double-height central lounge can be slid all the way open to allow the space to flow seamlessly from the outdoor dining area, through the lounge and out onto the al fresco pool terrace and open air relaxation pavilion.
Oozing industrial chic, the covered outdoor dining space features a top-of-the-line barbecue unit built into the granite island kitchen counter and a long dinner table and benches made of matching brushed concrete. The addition of a poolside sala, perched on the corner of the plot and overlooking the Andaman sea, means sundowner rituals easily become an irresistible part of the stay. Meanwhile, an on-site office, dedicated AV room and attached games room with billiards table ensure there’s plenty to keep friends or colleagues entertained after a day of exploring or brainstorming without ever leaving the villa’s enchanting view-soaked surrounds.
Just as communal mix-and-mingle spaces abound, five spacious bedrooms await their guests and offer private retreat at the end of an activity-packed day. Outdoor bathtubs are sunken into the private terraces of three en-suite rooms, while master bedroom guests are invited for an extended al fresco soak on their secluded terrace.
Villa Saengootsa is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,700||4|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,600||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,300||3|
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration. Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration. All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
* Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
* A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
* Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
* Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 15% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
* Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored F&B items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
* While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
* A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
* A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
* Security Deposit: Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of USD 1,500 is also due, On occasion, for short duration bookings, the USD 1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
All funds except the security deposit, once received, are non-refundable. In case of CANCELATION, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of any monies paid. Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.