A place in heaven
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Enjoying a strategic location, Villa Napalai is only a few minutes' walk to the best beaches and dining spots on the island of Phuket. One of 9 villas within the exclusive Surin Heights villa estate, it is perched on a clifftop and offers stunning views of the island's beach-lined west coast. The white sands of Surin Beach are just 800 meters away while a 5 minutes walk takes you to the beach of Laem Sing. The Laguna Phuket resort complex located nearby gives guests access to a wealth of water activities, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities.
Villa Napalai is part of the exclusive Surin Heights villa estate, which is set on a hillside, and offers generous views of the Andaman Sea. The villa boasts an impressive range of facilities including a games room with pool table and bar, a sunny playroom for the children, a spa room, a well-equipped gym, plus an infinity pool and private walled garden. The property is serviced by a full-time Thai chef, two maids and a villa manager to assist guests with all holiday requirements, including golf tee-off times, dining reservations, yacht charters, island tours, in-villa Thai massage treatments and more.
The master suite of villa Napalai is located on the top floor and provides superb views across Surin and Bang Tao Bays from its secluded balcony. The suite is fitted with a king-size four-poster bed, a silk ottoman and chaise longue, dressing area and a writing desk. The ensuite bathroom features his-and-her vanity sets, a large rain shower and a jacuzzi tub set in a nook with ocean views. The two queen-bedded guestrooms each offer sea views from their private balconies. The rooms feature spacious wardrobes, seating areas and ensuite bathrooms. The twin suite is located on the mezzanine level and it also has ensuite bathroom equipped with a shower and single vanity.
The indoor living area of villa Napalai is air-conditioned and consists of a large spacious living room with an adjoining dining room seating for eight. There is also a study room with TV and entertainment unit, an entertainment area/games room, gym, and a sparkling stainless-steel bar. The outdoor area is enlivened by a stylish sea-view pool terrace with sundeck, sunbeds and a built-in sofa and a swimming pool with a shady sala (gazebo). There is also a landscaped garden and a built-in cooking area and decked outdoor dining area with a table for eight where guests can enjoy a family seafood barbecue.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* During New Year period, starting from 27th Dec to 15th Jan, require 10 nights minimum stay.
* For Chinese New Year and Easter, minimum stay of 5 nights at full rate.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Refundable security deposit: 10% of value booking
* Provisioning costs
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
* Babysitter and spa staff are available on request
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.