Inviting and extremely attractive villa
If Villa Mullion Cove is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
This stylish villa can be found just a few minutes drive from the cosmopolitan Fisherman's Village in Bophut, where there's an excellent selection of bars, restaurants and boutique shops, not to mention the beach.
Sat on the mountainside this property enjoys exceptional views over the whole of Bophut bay and out across the sea to Koh Phangan. This interesting villa grabs the attention as soon as you arrive with a gently sloping driveway lined with plant pots and a collection of trees and bushes.
The choice of name is interesting too as Mullion Cove is also the name of an area in the UK which is known for its spectacular scenery and stunning sea views; after taking just one step up into the stone-lined entrance of this villa, that name becomes instantly understandable.
The view from the entrance lobby is sensational and this whole villa has been cleverly designed to keep your attention on the scenery around you at all times. However, this villa does have enough stunning features to momentarily pull your focus away from the view.
The skylight covered lobby area has a very comfortable looking sofa and the space opens out into a viewpoint terrace. From here you'll realize the scale and beauty of the property and for the first time the sea view takes second place.
From this vantage point you can look over the different levels of the property and take in the beautifully design and the landscaped gardens. Plants play an important role in the overall aesthetics at Mullion Cove. Potted plants and colorful flowers feature in every space as you look around and this provides not only an attractive looking villa, but also one that feels very inviting and comfortable.
To the right of the lobby is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Fitted wooden wardrobes line one wall whilst the windows once again accentuate the views.
To the left is the impressive master-suite which is a room of contrasts. Firstly there's the dark polished wooden floors and wooden vaulted ceiling, complemented perfectly by white walls and white furnishings, and then there's the mix of traditional and more contemporary styling which is evident in the furniture. For instance, an antique writing bureau sits opposite a modern white bed, and a white comfy sofa sits on a traditionally patterned rug. The result is a fresh, light and airy room which has character and comfort. This room also has an open aspect to the front to ensure that the view is always on show.
The en-suite bathroom has white twin-sinks set on black granite-topped white units, a walk-in shower and a large oval shaped terrazzo bathtub which has opening louvered windows above so that you can still see the view even when soaking in the tub.
The terrace which runs across the front of these bedrooms leads to a staircase on the left of the master suite which takes you down to the next level. At the foot of the stairs a left turn directs you right into the expansive living area.
Stepping into this room creates a wow-factor which is almost comparable with the view at the lobby. This is a long open-plan space that is exquisitely furnished and designed to be functional and comfortable. White floor tiles and steps lead down into the room, whilst a glass banister ensures that no details are missed.
Despite the open-plan layout and the consistency of the white tiles throughout, each area of this room is cleverly defined. To the left of the stairs the wall is lined with white bookshelves and the brown sofa and comfy chair set up in front provides an excellent reading area come study.
In the centre of the room a large brown rug forms the base for the lounge and the large white sofas and chairs have been accessorized with lilac cushions. The wall behind the sofa houses an extraordinary abstract artwork which is colorful and adds a sense of fun to the room. A large flat screen TV occupies the space between the opening doors and faces the lounge. Beyond the lounge is a very traditional looking dining area with an eight-seat dining table taking centre stage.
Finally at the far end of the room is the modern fully fitted kitchen with white units topped with black granite work surfaces. A large central island feature with breakfast bar adds to the functionality of the space.
To the front of the kitchen there's a modern and stylish bathroom which also leads out on to the pool terrace.
Going back to the stairway, a right turn takes you to a separate pavilion where you'll find two more double bedrooms. The first has a private terrace and an en-suite bathroom complete with an oblong shaped terrazzo bathtub, again with louvered windows opening to reveal the view.
Set in front of this bedroom but on a slightly lower level is the next bedroom which also has a private viewpoint terrace and an en-suite bathroom with a similarly situated square terrazzo bathtub.
Both of these bedrooms have steps down to the poolside terrace which runs across the front of the living space. Here you'll find sun-loungers and umbrellas and a large blue-tiled swimming pool. To the front of the pool there's a lawn which is edged with an invisible glass barrier looking over the lower level and the views beyond.
To the right of the pool is an outdoor dining area, bbq and a phenomenal covered sala which reaches right out into the view and provides a fantastic spot for simply relaxing and enjoying the surroundings.
Steps from the outdoor dining area lead down to the lower level and the gardens. Down here there's a large covered space with seating from where you can enjoy the privacy of the extensive gardens.
All in all this is a very interesting and stylish villa which is deceptively large and has a well designed layout. The choices of furniture and accessories have enhanced the attractive and comfortable ambience created by the views and the natural surroundings to create a totally peaceful, comfortable and usable property for couples, families and groups of friends.
In the hills of Bophut area, northern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes drive from the airport and to Chaweng
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 647||3 nights|
|USD 883||5 nights|
|USD 647||3 nights|
|USD 589||3 nights|
|USD 647||3 nights|
|USD 589||2 nights|
|USD 647||3 nights|
|USD 589||2 nights|
|USD 1,000||7 nights|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of eight (8) Guests (including children) or six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Welcome Drink
* 1 x round trip Airport Transfer
* Airport transfer: USD 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.