Luxury villa with pool & stunning seaviews
If Villa Maphraaw is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
There is a new entrance road to the villa: no more hills for access.
Villa Maphraaw is an exceptional five bedroom hillside villa with a magnificent infinity edged pool, an impressive cascading water feature, large sun terraces and spectacular ocean views.
The spaciousness and innovative layout of the villa makes it the ultimate retreat for large families and couples sharing. The captivating wooded hillside location provides privacy and seclusion. One step inside Villa Maphraaw and it becomes apparent that this property has been designed, built and furnished to exceptionally high standards. A convenient large covered car port stands on the entrance level of the villa beyond which you will find captivating lush tropical gardens and a charming ornamental fish pond feature. What makes this 650sqm villa unique is its stunning interior design, its unparalleled location, its jaw dropping views and its five spacious and comfortable bedrooms that all have en-suite bathrooms.
The entrance level of the villa, with its vaulted ceilings is the perfect blend of modern luxury and tropical elegance. Comfortable and inviting here you will find a fully functional, open plan, western kitchen with all of the amenities you would expect to find in a villa of this standard. Beyond the kitchen is a spacious living area that affords spectacular views of the tropical rain forest, the ocean and Koh Phangan beyond that can be appreciated whilst relaxing in one of the sumptuous and comfortable sofas. The dining area also offers guests the privilege of soaking up incredible views while dining. The elegant hard wooden dining table can comfortably seat up to eight diners and the outdoor ocean view dining terrace is the perfect place to relax with a cocktail and marvel at the sunset. Beyond the dining area a comfortable and private living area can be found with comfortable seating, a state of the art entertainment system and panoramic ocean views.
From the entrance level a staircase leads down to the second level that has three en-suite bedrooms. The master suite is tastefully furnished and has comfortable king sized bed, a spacious dressing area and access to the pool terrace. The en-suite has twin sinks, a refreshing rain shower and a luxurious bath tub. The second sumptuously furnished bedroom has a comfortable bed, an en-suite with rain shower and pool terrace. Bedroom three is to the rear of this level and boats a large dressing area, twin beds and a luxurious bathroom with twin sinks, a rain shower and a bath tub.
The lower third level of the villa houses two further en-suite bedrooms. Both have large dressing areas, large double beds, and large and inviting private sun connected by stepping stones around a fabulous cascading water feature fed from the incredible 32sqm infinity swimming pool above. Both the pool and the impressively large sun terrace capture the wow factor of the villas impressive location. The terrace has luxurious outdoor furnishings where guests can relax and unwind. After dark the enchanting villa lighting creates an opulent and romantic atmosphere here.
Villa Maphraaw is located in the hills of Ban Tai 14.5 kilometers from Samui International airport. The villa is on a private estate that meanders its way through unforgettably beautiful wooded grounds. Ban Tai has a beach with fine white sand and superb views of the neighboring islands and has plenty of convenience stores, local and western restaurants and bars. The village of Maenam is in easy reach of Ban Tai by car and has shops, restaurants and bars. Beyond Maenam is the romantic fishermanâ€™s village of Bophut that has an impressive selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The commercial center of Nathon is also an easy drive from Ban Tai.
You only need to read the reviews regarding the upkeep and design of property to see that although extremely competitively priced in the rental market, guests are still receiving a 5-star villa.
We offer guests free nights (5 for 6), discounted car rentals, and early bird booking discounts. These bundled offers, together with the already competitive rates, create a superb package for any guest choosing to book Villa Maphraaw. We also offer a 3-bedroom rate only so smaller parties of up to 6 can benefit with large discounts and still enjoy the entire villa facilities (the other 2 bedrooms are simply locked and guests have FULL PRIVATE USE of the villa - no-one else is invited), offering much more space than hiring your average 3 bed villa...
We can arrange everything for the guest as requested, whether prior to the holiday or during it; massage, chef, spas, day trips, taxis, car hire, etc. The villa also offers a back-up generator for any power-outages which can occur in Thailand for short periods of time on occasions.
• Rates are for full occupancy
• For lower occupancy: 3 bed/sleeps 6, please add $100 per night to High & Easter seasons. Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• For any applicable discounts to apply to rates, please make enquiry
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (2 extra guest only)
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• Lower Rate Occupancy: 3 bed / sleeps 6 ($100 less daily, high season only)
• Monthly Discounts: between 25-40% discount (conditions apply | please inquire)
Note: Promotions are not applicable for Prime / Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
Note: For monthly rentals, electric & water usage may be added to guest account
Sunshine Samui Services Co., Ltd
In Bang Po area, northern coast of Koh Samui Only 20 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from Ban Tai beach 10 minutes from new international standard 18-hole golf course - Santiburi. Koh Samui is the rare gem of the Gulf of Thailand. Conserving the idyllic simplicity of a tropical hideaway, it is mostly characterized by its powdery white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and welcoming locals where you will delight yourself in a late-day Robinson Crusoe experience in comfort.
In such an idyllic setting the temptation is simply to laze peacefully on the beach and soak up a tropical sun tan. But if you want more there are amenities for water sports, such as windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling. The coastal waters are exciting to explore and are especially rich in shoals of brightly coloured fish and exotic coral formations.The largest and most popular beaches on Samui are Chaweng, Lamai, Bo Phut and Maenam. For those looking for a quieter place to spend their holiday or business trip, there is another twenty or so other beaches to choose from.Principal among Samui's natural sights are two picturesque waterfalls, Hin Lad and Na Muang. Island hopping is another attraction and boats can be easily hired for trips to Koh Phangan (the nearest and largest island next to Samui), and to the smaller islands of Koh Tao, where beautiful bays with colorful coral formations offer excellent conditions for snorkeling and scuba diving.A more adventurous full day excursion can be made to Ang Thong National Marine Park, a group of 40 islands northwest of Samui. Here you will see spectacular limestone formations, caves, blue lagoons and amazingly beautiful beaches.The local population consisting mainly of Buddhist Thai's is very friendly. Until the recent arrival of tourism, coconut farming and fishing were the main sources of income. The latter are still practiced though to a lesser extent. The fish you will eat in the majority of restaurants originate from the surrounding Gulf of Thailand waters.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
120/9 Moo 2
84320 Bophut, Koh Samui
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 420||2 nights|
|USD 850||7 nights|
|USD 540||2 nights|
|USD 670||3 nights|
|USD 540||2 nights|
|USD 420||2 nights|
|USD 540||2 nights|
|USD 420||2 nights|
|USD 850||7 nights|
• Twice weekly maid service (cleaning, linen & towel change)
• Unlimited electric and water usage (excluding monthly rates)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• 2 x baby cots and highchairs (complimentary)
• Complimentary chilled drinking water throughout your stay
• Complimentary mobile phone with Thai SIM card (during your stay)
• Free (fast and stable) Fibre Optic WI-FI throughout the villa
• Outdoor Bose stereo system at swimming pool & Jacuzzi area
• Internet Radio offering local radio stations from every country in the world
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• 50 inch LED TV with over 400 channels (multi language) with movie & TV series library
• Large DVD library – over 250 DVD movies
• I-POD, I-Phone & Android Bluetooth social media connection to surround music system
• 24/7 Security around the villa
• State of the art CCTV for guest peace of mind
• 5-Burner BBQ with side gas hob
• Rates for 3 bed/sleeps 6 - The 2 other bedrooms are locked. Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• Airport transfer (per transfer): 900THB (1-10 guests), 1,600THB (11+)
• Private Chef @ 500 THB per hr (guest pays ingredient cost + 20%)
• Mahjong Table available for rental at 500 THB per day (minimum 3 days)
• Chartered boat services & island tours (available upon request)
• Car rental with full commercial insurance (available upon request)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
All additional services are subject to availability. For more details regarding the above additional services, please email me. If you would like any of these organised prior to your arrival, we would be more than happy to assist you.
* Payments are to be made via Credit or Debit card, Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 4 weeks before the check-in date.
* Check in time is 3:00pm; Check out time is 10:00am
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Xmas Season)
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
* Only those persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the villa.
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.