A Dreamy Beachside Retreat
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Maeve is located in the popular village of Bang Rak, close to the famous Big Buddha statue on the North Coast of Koh Samui. The beach is less than 200 Meters from Villa Maeve and is a quiet location with spectacular views to Koh Phangan.
You are only a few minutes walk from an excellent selection of bars, restaurants and shops, and the main tourist center of Chaweng is an easy 10 minute drive.
Villa Maeve, previously know as Villa Sasa, is a luxury 3 bedroom villa located in the popular village of Bang Rak, close to the famous Big Buddha statue on the North Coast of Koh Samui. This is an elegant property that is very spacious, and furnished with style and sophistication, a modern tropical architecture set within its own beautifully landscaped garden. Villa Maeve is an ideal choice for families or couples looking to escape the crowds.
Sleek contemporary design
A modern designed villa set in tropical surroundings close to the beach in the village of Bang Rak, with views to the neighbouring island of Koh Phangan. Villa Maeve is an elegant property that is very spacious, and furnished with style and sophistication, creating an environment for peaceful relaxation and rejuvenation.
Luxurious private bedrooms
This villa is a two-storey villa that offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. All of the bedrooms are fully air conditioned and furnished with king sized beds. 2 bedrooms have their own satellite TV and DVD players.
Stunning swimming pool
The villa runs the length of the luxurious pool, which is complemented with an inviting sala for guests to relax and enjoy their time outdoors.
Open plan interiors
Villa Maeve has an open plan living/dining room, which creates a very social atmosphere, accompanied with wood and tiled interiors, which boast comfortable furnishings through out the villa. The villa is great for evening dining outside by the pool, whether it is a traditional sit down meal or a BBQ, with the combined ambient lighting and surround sound from the music system, you truly feel that you are on vacation.
High-spec cooking facilities
The kitchen is a modern masterpiece with the latest amenities and fittings, including an ice water-dispensing refrigerator, a refreshing and welcome feature during the hot months.
Varied local activities
What makes Villa Maeve even more attractive is its location, barely 200 meters from a very quiet beach with spectacular views to Koh Phangan. You are only a few minutes walk from an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and bars, 10 minutes drive from Chaweng which is the main hotspot on Koh Samui and 5 minutes from the famous Fisherman’s village in Bophut. Fisherman’s village has become a favourite with guests for its Friday walking street market, where you can experience a variety of traditional foods, trinkets, music, and local hospitality.
We have partnered up with our friends at Sailing-in-Samui for a 15% discount on trips with the sailing catamaran DreamCatcher.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 411||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 500||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 610||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 715||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 411||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 500||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,041||7|
* Rates include any current applicable discount
* Rates are subject to change with notice
* Rates are valid for the maximum occupancy of each villa, including children
* Airport transfer included.
* Complimentary continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate for all villas and prepared by the villa staff
* Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
* Any promotions running for the period of enquiry
* Fruit basket & welcome drink
* Welcome pack (6 small bottles water, bread, butter, jam, milk, tea, coffee, sugar) on arrival
* Welcome Thai set lunch for full occupancy reservations in High Season
Additional Benefits: Honeymoon offer (genuine Honeymooners max 2 pax per villa). One bottle of sparkling wine and room set up honeymoon-style
* Chef service is THB 1,605 + per meal. Food cost on guest account (cost + 20% provisioning fee or 600 baht whichever is the greater)
* Extra bed available at USD 53 + per night per person; Max 2 extra beds per villa, more on request and approval only
1. A deposit payment of 50% of the total due will be required upon the confirmation of a reservation
2. The balance payment is due no later then 30 days prior to guests arrival and 45 days prior to guests arrival in the X-mas - NY period
3. All payments are required to be made by bank transfer net of all charges
4. Security deposits may be requested on a case by case basis
Last minute reservation
- In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, WRMC must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written is received confirmation
2. The following cancellation charges are applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay
3. The below cancellation charges also apply if WRMC cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance
4. If the dates of the booking require to be amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
5. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of WRMC.
6. Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our Manager on Koh Samui.
Low, High and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by WRMC reservations department.
The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation during any period and solely for the villa initially reserved subject to availability of the villa
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
Christmas and New year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment
- All payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation partially or fully covering the initial booking