An expansive luxury villa with great location
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The villa is situated in a very quiet, peaceful, location within the exclusive luxury development of Laguna Phuket. Bang Tao beach, one of the most beautiful on the island is a short walk away, as are a number of good Western and Thai restaurants, many of which will also deliver to the villa. There is also a bakery, sushi bar and gourmet burger outlet within walking distance. The Banyan Tree hotel, the Dusit Thani hotel and Angsana Hotel within easy reach and all have excellent spas and dining choices. Immediately opposite the villa is the base for elephant and horse rides around the Laguna complex. There is security throughout the Laguna area and Laguna Waters also has its own security. Beach clubs on Bang Tao beach include Xana and Bliss. Surin beach with Catch Beach club is a 15 minute drive away.
The Laguna shuttle bus stops near the villa, and stops at all the Laguna hotels and the golf course. It is a 25 minute drive to the world famous Blue Canyon Country Club and championship golf course.
Laguna Waters 132 offers guests a peaceful and luxurious island retreat in the heart of Phuket's most upscale beachside enclave. The expansive 4-bedroom property features a two-storey main house with generous, open plan living spaces, plus a dedicated guest bedroom pavilion, all set around a 12-metre long pool and comfortably furnished sun terrace.
The liberal use of natural materials and plenty of windows to draw in the tropical surroundings lends the villa a distinctive tropical elegance. Polished wooden floors grace the spacious bedrooms and glass doors fold open from every room onto the villa's many terraces and balconies, making the most of the island environment.
Located within a modest gated development of luxury homes, just a few minute's walk from stunning Bang Tao beach, the villa and its generous grounds are surrounded by trees and overlook one of the tranquil lakes that give the award-winning Laguna Phuket resort complex its name.
The lower floor of the main building is home to a generous open-plan lounge and dining area, the latter served by a modern, well equipped fitted kitchen. The lounge features two oversized sofas, a coffee table and a wall mounted flat screen TV and opens onto its own furnished outdoor terrace with cushioned patio furniture poised before the inviting swimming pool.
The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and actually features two spaces in one, as it also slides open onto a private, covered terrace. Both the indoor and outdoor dining spaces are furnished with tables and chairs, giving guests the option of switching spaces for meals depending on their mood and preference. There is also a barbecue ready and waiting for surf&turf treats.
The double bedrooms in the main building all feature king size beds, comfortable furnishings and ensuite bathrooms. The lower floor guest bedroom folds open onto the poolside terrace, while the generous upper floor master suite boasts its own private balcony, furnished with sun loungers offering relaxing lake views. A standalone guest bedroom pavilion sits poolside, also with an ensuite bathroom, and doors that slide open onto the sun terrace. The spacious interior features a sofa and coffee table for daytime relaxation.
The addition of flat screen TVs, a bath tub in the master bathroom and soothing Asian artwork on the walls in the bedrooms makes for an appealing sense of private luxury. More active or communal activities are equally well catered for, thanks to the addition of a dedicated upper floor games room and gym, complete with pool table, weights and fitness machines.
The layout and design of this villa perfectly suits guests on a private family holiday, or a group of friends sharing some quality vacation time. Not only can you easily drift between the villa's inside and outdoor living areas, but you can also move easily between private seclusion and communal fun, dining and entertainment.
The villa's furnishings and interior accessories lend a homely feel to the property, but it is not too cluttered, leaving plenty of space for guests to feel comfortable even when all the bedrooms are occupied. Access to outdoor terraces and balconies adds further to the sense of space, and also means guests can take full advantage of Phuket's kind climate, whether sun-bathing by the pool during the day or dining al fresco in the evening.
Staying within the Laguna complex means guests also have access to a vast choice of dining, shopping and recreation options. The area comprises a collection of world-class resort restaurants, indulgent spas, a shopping village, an 18-hole golf course and an upscale beach club with regular parties and events.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,118||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,165||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,236||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 883||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 883||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,589||10|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,589||10|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,589||10|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights minimum is require during Easter:20 Mar to 03 Apr, Christmas and New Year. Overlapping Christmas and New year are 10 nights is require).
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 guests (including children)
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
* Massage service on request
* Wine list available
Access to facilities at Angsana resort are available at additional cost of THB 1,500 per person per day, this include free water and 1 free drink and are valid 8am to 8pm. Non resident guests during peak season may not be able to to pre-purchase daily passes.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.