Probably the sexiest villa on koh samui!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Kya offers guests the best of both worlds, combining the individually-designed, spacious and elegant sanctuary situated in a lush palm tree hillside for that peaceful idyllic retreat like feel, yet in 7 minutes guests can enjoy easy access to the sophisticated Fisherman's Village, Bophut and all that this popular area of Koh Samui has to offer. Boho chic mouthwatering restaurants, boutiques, funky bars, Walking Street Markets and Samui's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within 10 minutes drive of Villa Kya.
The expansive Bophut and Maenam Beach with their year-round beach activities, is just around the corner and, to cap it all, the villa is within easy reach of Samui's international airport, just 15 minutes away.
Villa Kya, the style master of contemporary hillside living
If you desire unforgettably gorgeous tropical settings, inviting luxurious spaces, peace and privacy then indulge yourself at Villa Kya, a holiday residence sure to captivate and enchant. This hillside retreat is like no other in Koh Samui, exuding utter wow factor in its spacious design and unparalleled location on one of the islands most sought after hillside retreats in Bophut.
Set amongst sprawling lawns and exotic tropical gardens, with a stunning pool oasis, this four-bedroom villa has been designed to encourage guests to relax, unwind and dissolve the stresses of everyday life in a beautiful tropical island setting with captivating views of Bophut, Big Buddha and Samui's sister isle, Koh Phangan.
The utter uniqueness of this residence draws on contemporary and traditional influences with a true understanding of living in the tropics and the desire for a cool alfresco lifestyle fused with comfort, blurring the divisions of indoor and outdoor living, creating the ultimate holiday home in spectacular surroundings. This expansive villa, combines modern luxury with tropical elegance to deliver a sophisticated sanctuary perfect for groups of friends, special events or a peaceful family retreat
An elegant pool side oasis
Resting on an impressive three quarters of a Rai in the idyllic palm tree hills of Bophut, guests are privileged to an incredible amount of space. The stunning infinity pool and pool deck, is a standout feature in Villa Kya, with its soft organic shapes and endless views. A small shaded shallow pool is encompassed in the design, ideal for young children, with parents close by on the sundeck, chill lounge or dining sala for peace of mind and ease. This shallow pool cascades into the large infinity edged pool, drenched in beautiful panoramic island vistas, perfect for laps or just simply for having a much-needed cooling refreshing swim. The gorgeous swim up bar is a welcome addition to any pool area and becomes a real hub of activity in this incredibly well thought out design. Sunset drinks are a huge focal point of the pool bar and with a delicious cocktail in hand the third pool with reclining terrazzo bench seats in this beautiful setting is the perfect spot to watch the kaleidoscopic patterned skies as the sun bids farewell to another tropical island day.
Tropical living seamlessly fusing with outdoor chic
Large open-air living spaces are integral to the design of Villa Kya. Close to the pool deck is the exquisitely designed Chill Lounge offering a unique space for guests to kick back and relax on the sumptuous sofas listening to chill out tunes under the cooling fans enabling guests to freely enjoy the tropical Thai climate, inhale the fragrant smells of the garden and marvel at the breathtaking views in utter peace and privacy. The Dining Sala, also located by the pool deck, is the ultimate dining venue. Refreshing sea breezes keep this area cool and it makes an ideal spot for breakfast, the perfect beginning to any holiday. The Moon Terrace, located close to the living room is an outstanding feature of the villa. The desire to sit under the star lit skies surrounded by what feels to be a personal show of beautiful fireworks from the beaches of Bophut and Koh Phangan, in the luxurious custom designed circular sofa seating, with music of your choice filling the air, there really is no better evening venue for holiday fun.
Sweet sanctuaries of individual delight
The stunning living room with vaulted ceilings, concertina doors onto the large dining terrace and exquisite bespoke furnishings create a graceful interior offering an abundance of space, natural light and another separate place to relax. Guests can enjoy a surround sound movie or surf the Internet on the 50" flat screen Smart TV whilst reclining on the gorgeous sumptuous bespoke sofa seating.
The well appointed high end kitchen with outside sofa seating terrace drenched in unfolding views, is as always the heart of the home. Guests can enjoy cooking or if they prefer staff are on hand to create some delicious culinary Thai delights to tickle the taste buds.
Each of the 4 bedrooms have been lovingly furnished, accented with colour and mosaic's and completed with delightful attention to detail to create gorgeous bedroom sanctuaries with breathtaking panoramic vistas as your backdrop. The master bedroom also features an outdoor circular terrazzo bath with candle lit chandelier lighting for that truly romantic ambiance.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 905||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,056||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 900||3|
|Peak Season (Golden Week)||2018-09-29|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,165||5|
|Peak Season (Golden Week)||2018-09-29|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,165||5|
|3 bedroom||USD 650||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|Christmas/ New Year||2018-12-22|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,648||7|
|Christmas/ New Year||2018-12-22|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,648||7|
* Last Minute: 10% discount for any bookings within next 30 days (Applicable for High, Low season only, Only applicable on 4 bedroom occupancy rates)
* Early Bird: 10% discount for any bookings made 120 days in advance
* Daily Rates, Extra Beds and airport transfer are inclusive of all taxes
* A booking overlapping Christmas and New Year requires 10 nights
* Rates are quoted for the maximum number of Guests (including children) as specified
* Rates are subject to change with notice
* Rates include continental buffet breakfast, prepared daily by the villa staff
* Baby cot provided Free Of Charge
* Complimentary airport transfer with mini bus (subject to one round round trip per visit)
* Complimentary welcome lunch at the villa prepared by our Thai chef
* Rates exclude full time chef service available at the following charge: THB 1,500 per meal, THB 2,500 for lunch and dinners; Chef charges are subject to 10% service charge; food cost and provisioning on guest account.
* A USD 1,000 or TH 30,000 security deposit is required to be paid on arrival in cash to be returned upon departure
* VILLA KYA DOES NOT ACCEPT WEDDINGS OR PRIVATE PARTIES OF ANY SIZE
* VILLA KYA DOES NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS FOR GROUPS OF 21 YEARS OLD AND YOUNGER
For all seasons except for Christmas / New Year, the receipt confirmation of thirty percent (30%) including service charge and VAT of the total booking fee paid by the Guests to The Agent is required to confirm the reservation within the 3 days option after the confirmation of availability
For Christmas & New Year, fifty percent (50%) booking fee paid by the Guests to The Agent is required to secure a reservation within the 3 days option after the confirmation of availability
Regardless of the period, balance payment is due in full no later than 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
For any reservation within 30 days from the arrival date, full prepayment upon confirmation is required to secure the villa.
* For Low, High and Promotional Seasons, all payment (s) received will be credited for up to 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
* For Peak Season, Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled.
* Should a Guest wish to leave The Villa while on site or upon arrival, the full amount paid will be forfeited.