An unforgettable villa escape
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The exclusive sea-view Baan Surin Sawan villa enjoys a tranquil hillside setting on Phuket's west coast. It is just minutes away from the sands of Surin Beach, the island's premier spot for beachfront dining and sunset cocktails. A walk along the surrounding roads offers more superb dining choices, spas, and boutique shops. A 10-minute drive takes you to Bang Tao Beach, a long stretch of soft sand where the Laguna Phuket resort complex offers a range of water sports, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities. The property puts you in close distance to a range of activities such as sailing, elephant trekking, scuba diving, snorkelling, horse riding and jungle hikes.
Baan Surin Sawan villa enjoys an enviable hillside location in the Baan Thai Surin Hill private estate, overlooking some of Phuket's most stunning west-coast beaches. The villa blends an exotic tropical setting with contemporary Thai design, providing the perfect venue for an unforgettable holiday. The pitched-roof pavilions house three spacious bedroom suites, and one bedroom with adjoining shower room, an inviting living room, entertainment room, modern kitchen, comfortable dining room, and outdoors, a 10-metre pool. The villa is staffed with a full-time Thai chef, two maids and a villa (concierge) manager who will be pleased to assist with guests' holiday.
The master bedroom of Baan Surin Sawan enjoys a prime sea-view position which is greatly enhanced by the floor-to-ceiling glass doors that overlook the pool. The room features a four-poster bed and has an en-suite bathroom with sunken terrazzo jacuzzi bathtub, rain shower, earth-toned ceramic basins and a private garden area. One of the guest bedrooms, located behind the master-suite, enjoys tranquil garden view. The adjoining bathroom (not ensuite) has a slate-tiled shower. Two more guest bedrooms are located downstairs. Both are equipped with king-sized beds, comfortable seating areas and private balconies, and have ensuite bathrooms.
The stylish living area of the Baan Surin Sawan villa is decorated with works of art and is furnished with a comfortable sofa. The area opens on to the pool terrace and is equipped with state-of-the-art surround-sound entertainment system, which is also connected to outdoor speakers along the eaves. The adjoining dining room is furnished with a table for 10 guests. Also located here is the warm, welcoming kitchen fitted with all modern appliances. The large entertainment room downstairs features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and comfortable sofas two of which convert into beds if extra sleeping space is needed. Outdoors, the main highlight is the 10-metre infinity pool and sea-view terrace with a sundeck furnished with four sunbeds. A stone path leads from the pool terrace to a shady garden area and another fan-cooled sala with a dining table for six and barbecue.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* During New Year period, starting from 27th Dec to 15th Jan, require 10 nights minimum stay.
* For Chinese New Year and Easter, minimum stay of 5 nights at full rate.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Electricity, mains water
* Daily breakfast
* Refundable security deposit: 10% of value booking
* Provisioning costs
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
* Babysitter and spa staff are available on request
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.