A stunning seaside pool villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The villa is located within easy walking distance of the shops and beaches of Kata and Kata Noi. There are many truly excellent restaurants in every price range very close to the house. Taxi service, self-drive or chauffeured limousine can be arranged through Nuch to go further afield. Nuch will also help you book tours and shows, in-house massages, game-fishing trips, golf rounds or elephant safaris if you wish.
A stunning seaside 4 bedroom villa located on the headland between two of Phuket's best beaches, Kata Noi and Kata Yai. This beautiful villa is perfectly positioned on the seafront within easy walking distance of both Kata Beach and Kata Noi Beach where you will find restaurants such as Mom Tri's Kitchen, The Boathouse Grill and Two Chefs to name a few.
For a perfect vacation The villa has a delightful balcony sitting high above the rocks which becomes a focal point for evenings under the stars. It has a swim up bar in the swimming pool (Max Depth:5 ft). The whole house faces west into glorious sunsets. Four bedrooms, two with king size beds and two with queen size beds. All with en-suite showers and toilets. High speed internet with Wi-Fi. Satellite/internet TV, DVD, and computer. MP3 and CD music can be piped to the pool area. Live-in maid/cook. Basic laundry is provided, as is the use of washing and drying machines and ironing facilities.
This delightful villa is ideal for either a relaxing getaway or great parties. The pool has a swim up bar which allows you to sit in the pool with a cocktail in hand and watch the sunset across the Andaman Sea in front of you. The villa has been built on three levels sloping down to the sea. Each level has excellent views out to sea. There are bedrooms on each level with the swimming pool located on the lower level along with the bar, one bedroom and the entertainment room. The villa consists of three buildings, one with three bedrooms on two levels, one with the entertainment room, dining/sitting room and pantry also on two levels and the third building has the servants quarters and main kitchen hidden on the lower floor behind raised flower beds with the upper level given to one bedroom and a large covered veranda.
First Bedroom: This large bedroom with a king-size bed is Thai style with wooden floor and vaulted ceiling. A private balcony overlooks the swimming pool, facing west across the Andaman Sea. The room has large cupboards with a room safe and vanity desk with a magnified make-up mirror. En-suite toilet and shower are complimented by a rather impractical outdoor terrazzo bathtub.
Second Bedroom: On the lower floor, this bedroom is a more modern design with terra cotta floor tiles, Daiken sound absorbent ceiling tiles, Aluminum framed, 9mm thick laminated windows providing excellent sound-proofing for when you want to lie in and the kids want to play in the pool. Efficient black-out curtains will make your lie-in complete. Step out directly to the pool level, this large air-conditioned room comes with room safe, two walk-in cupboards, and a flat screen TV. All the bedroom showers are heated by solar power and have high pressure giving great showers.
Smaller Bedrooms: This bedroom has a terra cotta floor and has a queen-size bed. It is air-conditioned and very comfortable. It is next to the first bedroom. It has a small built in cupboard which houses a room safe. It has an en-suite shower and toilet. There is a large window opposite the bed which looks out onto a jungle type garden. Situated on the upper level of the house this very cozy thai style room has wood walls and ceiling with terra cotta tiles. It is air-conditioned and has a queen-size bed. This room has en-suite shower and toilet and faces out over the Andaman sea. It also has a room safe.
The pool varies in temperature between 29 and 32 degrees centigrade and is a salt solution pool which means it is basically free from chlorine making it very pleasant to swim in. The salt solution is less than tears so it is comfortable to open your eyes underwater. The pool is 5 foot deep at its deepest and it has steps up to the bar and underwater seats by the bar. It is an infinity pool and the water flows into a lower pool that has a Jacuzzi. After that the water is pumped through the filtration/sanitizing system back into the upper pool. Jit, the handyman, daily maintains the pool and checks the water.
Nuch, the maid, maintains the house and lives-in. Nuch cooks excellent meals and will provide a daily complimentary cooked breakfast. She is there to cook lunches and dinners also if you require and her Thai cooking is superb, She will do all the shopping for groceries for you and ensure your stay is perfect. She will provide basic laundry services and take valuable clothes of yours to the professional cleaners. She is assisted by one other maid, Naa, her sister, and if required Wie, her sister in law, will also help out.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 Bedroom||USD 975||5|
|4 Bedroom||USD 675||3|
|4 Bedroom||USD 975||5|
|4 Bedroom||USD 1,750||10|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Experienced Thai Cook to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Welcome at Arrival by our local concierge team
* Maid Service every day to clean and make-up rooms
* Airport transfer is THB 1,500 - 1,700 per trip (comfortable for 8 people plus luggage)
* Breakfast and other food costs
* Extra bed USD 75
* A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* The remaining balance is due eight(8) weeks before the rental period. A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the property or their contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones, extra cleaning (if required) and other services. It is usually returned within 2 weeks of departure from the property, less any unpaid expenses. Cost of refunding the security deposit will be deducted from the security deposit.
* If booking within eight(8) weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
* No refunds shall be made on payments received. In the event of cancellation after payment has been made, the management will approach the Villa Owner and endeavor to obtain a credit for a future stay in the villa booked. If the Villa Owner is in agreement, management will issue a statement of account in confirmation.
* It is recommend clients take out Travel Insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.