Luxurious and stylish villa with panoramic views
If Villa Aye is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
Imperiously commanding panoramic views of the Andaman Sea turquoise waters metres below and surrounded by lush, native Thai foliage, the eight bedroom, three level Villa Aye nestled within the palatial gated community of Cape Amarin on Phuket’s “Millionaire’s Mile,” offers unique charms and facilities for your ultimate short or long term Phuket stay experience. Designed by a leading Thai architect, the secluded, quiet and easily accessible Villa Aye is stylish and sophisticated, subtly weaving traditional Thai design with the contemporary to beautifully capture the villa's heritage as a much loved, comfortable family home. The villa has an overwhelming aura of space, inside and out. And, it is just 35 minutes from Phuket Airport and 15 minutes from the shopping and entertainment of Patong.
Spanning three Thai style steeple connecting pavilions on three levels, Villa Aye is one of Phuket’s most prestigious villas. Guests can luxuriate in contemporary high interior design comfort, while immersed in a gentle dose of classic "Thainess." Facing east for maximum sun and outlandishly brilliant sunsets, the 2500 sq.m. villa affords sea and forest views from virtually every angle. The deeply luxurious and subdued furnishings revolve around soft chaise sofas; huge teak coffee tables. Dining offers a 12-seat table in minimalistic Japanese style or 14 seat teak table with soft brown leather chairs. A three person massage bed adjoins the entertainment area. Outside, the verdant grass area lined with leafy native and exotic tropical plants, leads to a recliner dotted swimming pool and Sala with uninterrupted views, ideal for day or night dining. The property is festooned with native trees and generous grass areas, another unusual feature amongst Phuket villas.
Villa Aye is a family villa possessing several notable personal touches and, consequently, exceptional features, in particular: the eight bedrooms, rarely found in Phuket villas of this type for rent; a 480 sq.m. manicured, grassy lawn; a dazzlingly bright, fiber optic generated “stars” pool display at night; wide, shady Romanesque like colonnades; a Bose speaker sound system throughout the villa; a gigantic 238 cm x 172 cm. wall TV screen and-an owner favourite-two quirky, white, internally illuminated, marble bar tops.
Three of the eight bedrooms have deeply comfortable full sized king beds. Four others are singles converted to kings and one is two singles (also convertible if required). All are have en-suite bathrooms fitted with Kohler high quality bath and vanity fittings, Grohe tap and shower fittings, safes and telephones. High quality bedding with Thai silk throws and decorative pillows. Air conditioning, telephone, a safe, work desks, soft chairs and sofas and Wi-Fi in every room.
A1 (Upper level): The master bedroom on the upper floor adjoining the lounge, faces north and features a king sized four poster bed, open and enclosed separate showers, subdued lighting, wall-to-ceiling windows and mirrors, walk in closet, an eclectic collection of paintings under a 5.4 m. gabled teak ceiling. Huge glass double doors allow the only private access to a large lawn and garden. Flat screen 40 inch TV/DVD.
A2 (Master: Upper level): King bed, Venetian blinds, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, bath with views of ocean or forest, huge walk-in closet, overlooks the lawn and pool. Floor to ceiling windows, Venetian blinds. Close to lobby and dining area.
B1 (Pool Level): King sized bed, en-suite bathroom floor and separate shower, large closet, Grohe bath, garden view. B2 (Pool Level): King sized bed, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, large closet, vanity, direct access to the garden. B3 (Pool level): King sized bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanity (Kohler basins), walk in closet, beautiful views, huge windows. B4 (Pool Level): Two single beds (can be converted to King) en-suite has a single vanity and combined shower/bath, small walk in closet.
C1 (Lower Level): 8 m. King sized bed, very spacious, en-suite with double vanity, large closet, high windows with view; bed faces north, overlooks side garden, opens onto sunny Sala/yoga room overlooking garden. C2 (Lower Level): King sized bed, en-suite with double vanity, large couch, balcony with 2 x 2 seater, large ventilated closets, walk-in closet, separate entrance, great views.
The entertainment/games room at pool level is a cornucopia of high quality music, television and DVD delights, including CTH beaming live Premier league football. A maroon full sized pool table, large teak coffee table, bar facilities and an illuminated marble bar top ensure everyone, without exception, can have fun.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Aye occupies a premium site on Phuket's "Millionaire's Mile" a west coast headland home to Phuket’s most exclusive villas and resorts just 35-40 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Perched atop a tree dotted cliff to the swirling Andaman Sea below, the villa affords sweeping views including of a distant Patong, but whose lively nightlife, cheap shopping and excellent array of cuisines is only 15 min. drive away. The sleepy former fishing village of Kamala, offering traditional Thai restaurants, a popular 2 km long, safe swimming beach and large supermarket is 10 min, Bangkok International Hospital 35 min, Phuket Town 40 min, Laguna Golf Club 25 min, Black Canyon Golf Club 30 min, many other clubs within 30 minutes.
If driving to Villa Aye from Phuket Airport (45 min.) take the motorway to Cherngtalay and follow the signs first to Surin Beach, then onward over a large hill to Kamala. Continue over a second hill. At the bottom of the second hill turn right at the first road. Proceed up a steep road and turn right at the top by a restaurant. Follow the road until you see the Cape Amarin sign on your left.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 2,495||3 nights|
|USD 3,050||3 nights|
|USD 3,350||3 nights|
|USD 2,595||3 nights|
|USD 3,150||3 nights|
|USD 2,850||3 nights|
|USD 3,395||3 nights|
|USD 5,950||7 nights|
|USD 5,950||10 nights|
|USD 3,795||3 nights|
|USD 2,950||3 nights|
|USD 3,495||3 nights|
* All rates include taxes and service charge
* Rates include December Promotion
* Christmas period from 18th Dec to 27th Dec: 7 nights minimum stay per period
* New Year period from 27th Dec to 9th Jan: 10 nights minimum stay per period
* Chinese New Year & Easter period: 5 nights minimum stay at Full Bedroom rate
* Daily housekeeping
* Table and poolside service
* Full-time Chef (Western and Thai specialties)
* Refundable Security Deposit: US$2500
* Laundry service (upon request)
* Babysitting service available (upon request)
* In-house Spa Treatment (upon request)
* Car and driver for hire (upon request)
* Car hire (upon request)
* Thai cooking classes (upon request)
* Event planners and caterers for events (upon request).
* A non-refundable 50% deposit is due within 48 hours of booking the villa. For Peak Season (see in the next paragraph below) bookings, full payment is due 90 days prior to Lessee’s arrival date. For bookings during the rest of the year, full payment is due 60 days prior to Lessee’s arrival date.
* Unless agreed otherwise by the Lessor, check in time is 3:00pm and check out time is 12:00pm. Early arrival or late departure will depend upon availability of the villa. The early check in fee is US$500.00 from 10am onwards. The late check out fee is US$500.00 until 6pm. After 6:00pm, the full daily rate is applicable.
* A US$2500 security deposit is payable at the time payment is provided. If all bank details have been received prior to the arrival date, it will be returned to the lessee no later than 14 days after check out, less the cost of any damage or breakages during the rental period of the Villa, if applicable. If there is any damage and costs that exceed the amount of the deposit, the Lessee will remain liable to the Lessor to pay the same promptly.
* For events and weddings an additional event fee is charged together with an extra security deposit
If Lessee cancels the booking, the Lessor will retain part of the rental amount as follows:
6.1 If Lessee cancels within 45 days prior to the beginning of the rental period the entire rental amount will be forfeited.
6.2 If Lessee cancels 46 days or more before the beginning of the rental period, the Lessor will forfeit 50% of the rental amount.
6.3 For Peak Season bookings, if the Lessee cancels 75 days or more before the beginning of the rental period, the Lessor will forfeit 50% of the rental amount. If Lessee cancels within 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the entire rental amount will be forfeited.