Brand New Shades of Blue
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Shades of Blue is located in a beautiful, tranquil neighborhood dubbed “the Beverley Hills” of Koh Samui. Just 5 minutes from the nearest beach and restaurant and overlooking lush, tropical greenery with sea views to die for, the villa will offer you a haven of peace and relaxation – your very own retreat from your busy everyday life.
The airport is a short 10-minute ride away and shopping on the main street of Chaweng and the large Central Festival mall as well. The quaint boutiques and restaurants of Fishermen’s Village are only a 15-minute drive from the villa.
Laem is on the North East shore of Koh Samui just after the famous Big Buddha Temple. This relatively undeveloped area has fantastic views of Koh Phangan and a handful of five star resorts and spas hidden along its bays.
There is a lovely stretch of beach in Plai Laem.
Shades of Blue can be found at the end of a small, quiet lane away from the hustle and bustle of the more populated areas of Samui. As you arrive at the villa you will find an off road car port with a white stone stairway leading to the downstairs entrance.
All the decorations throughout Shades of Blue have been hand chosen, and the striking blue vases with pretty flowers and palms are the first indication of the attention to detail that can be found throughout the property. Double glass patio doors open out into a large multipurpose room that has been beautifully furnished with a large flat panel internet TV, comfy bean bags and a table football game - making this room the entertainment hub of the villa and an excellent play room for younger guests. This family fun room has a complete bathroom with WC and can easily be utilized as a fourth bedroom thanks to an ingenious pull down double bed cleverly hidden behind a wall of cupboards. Guests will appreciate the separate massage room complete with a luxury massage bench and a hand sink. To the rear of the massage area is a storage room for suitcases. A dark wood and metal spiral staircase leads to the second level.
The second level of the villa contains a large kitchen replete with every modern convenience: an American style refrigerator/freezer, a wine fridge, an electric oven and a halogen hob. In a word, all of the fixtures and fittings needed for enjoyable home entertaining. The brushed grey cabinets and highly polished black granite surfaces create a clean, sophisticated look. Behind the central island and its three bar stools is an elegant hardwood, glass-topped dining table that comfortably seats eight. The remainder of this contemporary open-plan living area comprises a comfortable seating area with an elegant L-shaped pearl-grey leather couch and a flat screen TV with internet connection. Two double glass patio doors open onto a terrace with an infinity pool and stunning panoramic ocean views. Comfortable sun beds for contemplating the view and a large L-shaped bar and stools make this outdoor area ideal for al fresco dining or pre-dinner cocktails. A guest WC can be found next to the kitchen.
A floating staircase gives access to the three bedrooms on the top floor. The large, bright master suite opens onto a private terrace overlooking the pool and offers spectacular ocean views from both inside and out. The room is beautifully furnished with a king-sized double bed, custom-designed wood furniture and a desk.
All of the bedroom benefit from attractive ensuite shower rooms with modern clean lines, luxury linens, flat screen televisions and ample storage space. Bedroom two is also furnished with a king-sized bed. Bedroom three has twin beds.
Shades of Blue offers its guests peace, privacy and tranquillity. The villa is located not far from a myriad charming bars, a plethora of opportunities for fine dining, and enchanting white sandy beaches. The property is fully air-conditioned and offers a complete Sonos sound and music system and wifi. It has been built, furnished and finished to the highest of standards. This villa offers spacious accommodation and with its two baby cots, a high chair, board games and toys is very family friendly. The layout of its design combines plenty of private and social spaces for the perfect get away vacation.
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (request only)
• Lower Occupancy: Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• Please make inquiry to received revised quote with applicable discounts
• Free Nights: Pay 6 nights and stay 7 nights (on daily rates)
• Lower Rate Occupancy: 2 bed / sleeps 4 ($120 less daily, high season only)
• In-house Masseuse: one free massage
• Monthly Discounts: 30% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
Sunshine Samui Services Co., Ltd
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season (PROMO RATE)||2019-03-01|
|4 bedroom||USD 300||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 420||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 300||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 420||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 300||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 760||7|
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Maid Service 2 times a week
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• In-house Masseuse with private massage room
• Large, 55-inch plasma screen with 3D viewer
• Mosquito nets on all windows and doors
• Wine fridge, espresso Maker
• Baby cot and highchair
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• 24/7 Security around the villa
• Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Airport transfers
• Babysitting, in-house massage & spa services (available on request)
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
* More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
* Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of ‘The Villa’.
Cancellation during the period of the holiday:
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.