Ultra-stylish beachfront villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Sangsuri 2 is one of three villas that occupy an unspoilt beachside area on the east coast of Koh Samui. The villa is located 10 minutes' drive from the Samui International Airport, 5 minutes from the modest beach town of Choeng Mon and 10 minutes from the larger, popular tourist town of Chaweng. A number of resorts and villas are also located in the area, but all three Sangsuri villas are shielded from outside view and sit within their own beautifully landscaped, lawned and sheltered oceanside grounds.
Flanked by its two sister properties, Villa Sangsuri 2 is one of three stunning villas that make up the impressive Sangsuri Estate on Koh Samui.
The capacious 7-bedroom villa is designed as a series of enchanting, stand-alone living and sleeping pavilions set over four levels and spread through beautiful landscaped grounds overlooking a quiet stretch of beach just a couple of kilometres north of the island's main tourist centre, Chaweng.
The villa strikes a perfect balance between modern, ultra-stylish architectural designs and natural elegance, drawing on the striking beauty of the location with open-sided, thatched roof dining and lounge pavilions, glass walled bedrooms and slatted, sliding wooden shutter panels surrounding the dining pavillion and master suite. These deft touches ensure guests are truly immersed in the richness of the lush, tropical setting while at the same time cushioned in sophisticated modern luxury.
The villa's lower level, covered poolside lounge is the perfect space to wile away the day immersed in a good book with your favourite tunes piped through villa's the built-in speakers, or to recline on a daybed in front of a movie on the pull down cinema screen. More active souls will love the villa's two inviting ocean view swimming pools, while a huge beachside jacuzzi makes regular dips irresistible.
Mealtimes are also a memorable private pleasure, with a choice of al fresco dining spaces in which to enjoy delicious home cooked meals prepared by the villa's in-house chef. Guests wanting to work off all the good food can make use of the estate's on-site gym, fitted with top-end machines. Alternatively, a stroll or jog down the beach is rewarded with a close up view of the nearby uninhabited offshore island of Koh Matlang.
An all but hidden remote controlled gate opens onto a private gravel driveway that serves both Villa Sangsuri 2 and Villa Sangsuri 3, with space for several cars to park and an designated area for the night security guard. The drive also leads to the villa's only multi-storey storey pavillion, which houses staff quarters upstairs and a spacious ground floor gym equipped with Life Fitness® equipment for cardio and muscle work.
A double guest bedroom occupies the ground floor of the same building and opens onto its own private, ocean view terrace with an on-suite bathroom to the rear. Stairs inside the bedroom connect to a basement level, which houses a spacious twin bedroom ideal for older children with its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower.
From the upper level bedrooms, steps made of balinese stone descend around an old tree to the first of two expansive lawned and planted areas, backed by an attractive, planted wall. Two more bedroom suites occupy their own standalone bungalows at the rear of the spacious grounds. Bedroom 3 features two walk-in wardrobes and internal doors that slide open onto a planted, tropical bathroom. Bedroom 4 boasts a similar layout to Bedroom 3, but with the ensuite bathroom positioned to the rear of the bungalow. Both are beautifully furnished and decorated in subtle earth tones.
Also on the same level, paths cross water features in the lawned garden and connect to the kitchen, lounge and dining spaces, all of which occupy their own separate thatched roof pavilions. The lounge is furnished with a long cushioned sofa and day bed, the kitchen features a central island breakfast bar and both areas protected from the elements with automated blinds. The ocean view dining pavillion seats 8 to10 guests and is surrounded on three sides by slatted wooded shutters that rotate to draw in the soothing ocean views.
Also on this level, an infinity edged plunge pool fronts the master bedroom pavilion, the latter sliding open on three sides to draw in the stunning views. The suite includes a generously sized double bedroom with additional oversized sofa, antique Balinese wooden carvings and striking original art, as well as ample built-in storage in a walk-in wardrobe area and a spacious ensuite bathroom. The master suite opens onto a private terrace to the rear, featuring a huge outdoor bathtub and a secluded private sun terrace with two sunbeds overlooking the beach.
Internal stairs lead directly down from inside the master suite to a sizeable day lounge area on the villa's lower level, also reached via steps next to the dining pavilion and positioned next to the villa's second, larger swimming pool (21 metres). The comfortable covered lounge area is furnished with a sofa and daybed poised for relaxed. There's a guest bathroom, a second kitchen and barbecue area in this part of the villa, that latter serving a 10-seater outdoor dining table on a terrace right next to the beach. The terrace extends along the beachfront and hosts a comfortable daybed with steps down into a huge beachside jacuzzi pool.
Bedroom 2 also occupies the villa's beachside terrace level and sits at the far end of the poolside garden. The room boasts sea views right from the bed and also offers guests a dual walk-in wardrobe and a bathroom its own with private garden.
Sangsuri Villa 2 connects directly with Sangsuri Villa 3, which means groups have the option to rent the two villas as one expansive 11 bedroom property.
The unique layout and designs at Sangsuri Villa 2 effortlessly bring together nature and contemporary luxury, allowing guests to spend the majority of their time outdoors enjoying the stunning vistas and soothing tropical surroundings, but also with every indulgence, comfort and convenience at their fingertips.
The efficient live-in staff take take care of the details – everything from maintenance and repairs to special guest requests and recommendations – and a private chef is on hand to prepare delicious Thai and Western meals to be enjoyed in one of the many comfortable al fresco dining areas.
The beachside day lounge and swimming pool offer everything you could possibly need to pass lazy days enjoying island life to the full. It's perfectly possible to spend most of your time in this part of the villa; swimming and sunbathing during the day, then returning for evening cocktails, followed by a barbecue, and then relaxing in the lounge with a movie on the pull down projector screen. All this with the gentle sound of the lapping waves in the background.
The abundance of trees and flowers really adds to the pleasure of the stay, as do the many artefacts and collectables placed throughout the villa, which not only create a strong sense of location, but also cleverly bring a homely ambiance to the residence despite its open-plan layouts and considerable size.
The spacious, multi-level design of the villa also means it is easy for guests to balance communal and private holiday time. The private facilities and onsite services are second to none, the fact that the villas on the Sangsuri estate offer direct access to a quiet beach is a rare luxury in itself.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,589||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,707||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,824||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,060||3|
|7 bedroom||USD 2,177||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 2,825||7|
|3 bedroom||USD 2,943||7|
|4 bedroom||USD 3,060||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,178||7|
|6 bedroom||USD 3,296||7|
|7 bedroom||USD 3,413||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of (14) guests
* Kid's Dorm room is available at USD 200++ per night (sleeps up to 8 children
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Thai Welcome Lunch or Dinner with 2 bottles of wine
* Continental Breakfast with a wide selection to choose from
* Complimentary Pool and Beach Service
* 2 Spa Vouchers (60 minutes) for each double room booked for our new 6000 sm2 Beach Garden Spa
* Beach bag with towels, Sangsuri sun cap, mineral water, mosquito spray
* Use of beach sofas/beach beds and water sport equipment (kayaks, standing paddle board, beach ball, speedminton)
* Complimentary wireless internet, Satellite TV with more than 200 channels, access to a large movie Database
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
* Massage service on request
* Wine list available
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.