|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
8 minute drive to Patong Beach, Tennis courts
25 minute drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
30 minute drivde to Bangkok Phuket Hospital
40 minute drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
Villa Fah Sai blends the striking contemporary design elements of Frank Lloyd Wright with the refined comforts of a luxury tropical retreat. Having formerly graced the pages of The New York Times as one of its featured "Great Homes of the World", this is a truly unique and elegant seaside residence.
Making the most of its majestic location, this modern two-level home utilizes strong horizontal lines to provide uninterrupted panoramic views from all its spacious rooms. The grand entrance opens into a wide living room, the space naturally lit with the sun’s rays radiating through the paneled glass facade, which can be opened to draw in the balmy ocean breeze. A plush, oversized sofa provides front row seats for the eyes to gaze over an onyx-tiled reflecting pond that seemlessly melts into Naka Lay Bay and the shimmering Andaman Sea beyond.
The clean lines and wide airy spaces of the upper level rooms create unique elements that define the house. Walking through the main atrium, an elegant dining area leads into a bright kitchen, the latter fully equipped with the latest gourmet appliances. Casual bites can be enjoyed in a cozy built-in breakfast nook, while an adjoining terrace provides diners with tempting al fresco options or more formal culinary journeys with a view.
As the day winds down, guests can retire into one of five private bedrooms, each one designed as a personal retreat complete with ensuite bathroom. Apart from the master bedroom, which is nestled into a quiet corner on the upper level, all bedrooms open onto the villa’s expansive lower level poolside veranda, the perfect place to congregate for a sunset cocktail or simply between dips in the enticing 18-meter fresh water infinity pool.
Entertainment options include a games room, equipped with flatscreen TV and an Xbox 360 for friends or family to enjoy. A treadmill is also stationed in this room, strategically positioned to make the most of the alluring sea views. For the best in leisure luxury, one of the bedrooms on the lower level can also be converted into a home spa with professional therapists on call to administer blissful, relaxing treatments. And, an indoor Jacuzzi adds another option for an indulgent escape.
Villa Fah Sai is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,600||3|
|Xmas & NY||2018-12-21|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,780||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 4,200||14|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,300||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,600||4|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,300||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,000||3|
* Bedroom 2 acts as a second master suite; Bedroom 5 can be converted into a home spa when the villa is under-occupied.
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration. Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration. All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
* Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
* A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
* Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
* Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
* Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
* Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
* Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
* All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 15% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
* Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored F&B items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
* While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
* A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
* A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
* Security Deposit: Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of USD 1,500 is also due, On occasion, for short duration bookings, the USD 1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
All funds except the security deposit, once received, are non-refundable. In case of CANCELLATION, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of any monies paid. Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.