Ideal for the perfect chill-out
If Lom Choi Villa is not available, please check other Koh Phangan villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Lom Choi Villa is ideally situated to enjoy the extensive variety of attractions at Thong Nai Pan Noi beach and the nearby sister beach of Thong Nai Pan Yai. You can experience a variety of Thai cuisine, cultural attractions and nightlife - whether you prefer 5-star dining, something for everyone in the family, or more bohemian haunts. Vehicle and motorbike rental, island tours, water sports, boat trips and fishing can all be easily arranged. Cash machines, travelers cheque exchange, a pharmacy, a tailor, clothing shops, souvenirs, and travel booking services are all available in the adorable Thong Nai Pan Noi village, just 10 minutes walk from the villa.
Nearest Beach: Thong Nai Pan Noi 500m
Nearest Port: Thongsala approximately 15km
Nearest Restaurant: Thong Nai Pan Noi 500m
Nearest Bank: Thong Nai Pan Yai 1.5 km
Nearest Market: Thong Nai Pan Noi 500m
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Spain: +34 6868 75021
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097
66/7 Moo 5, Koh Phangan
Lom Choi Villa is situated just 500 m from Thong Nai Pan Noi, the premier chill-out destination voted one of the world’s top beaches by TripAdvisor. Meaning "gentle breeze" in Thai, Lom Choi Villa is set in the foothills rising from Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, where cool sea breezes fan the rich tropical rainforest. It enjoys breathtaking views of the sea and surrounding hills.
Built on 1,600 sq. m of private land, among lovingly preserved indigenous trees and lush gardens, the property's two-storey main building, pavilion bedroom, pool deck, and coffee terrace are arranged on multiple levels around a spectacular outcrop of huge granite boulders, and linked together by pathways and high quality hardwood decking that are elegantly lit at night. With sun-bleached finishes, and accents of wood and natural rock, this exceptional villa is in perfect harmony with the environment, offering a unique serenity and privacy.
The main building looks out to the sea through floor-to-ceiling glass doors set in hardwood, and opens onto spacious verandas on three sides - just the place to remember how good it is to be in the world! At entrance level is an open-plan living, entertainment, dining and breakfast bar area, a fully-equipped, granite-topped kitchen, and a guest bathroom. This is very roomy and stylish. The high ceilings and overhead fans accentuate that sense of luxury living in the tropics. Stepping down to ground level via a spiral staircase is a large family bedroom with Goa beds to sleep three, complete with ensuite bathroom and dressing room, again with sea views.
Across from the main building, in splendid seclusion behind a screen of huge granite boulders, is the hexagonally shaped pavilion bedroom, with its four-poster king size Malacca bed, walk-in wardrobe, desk, and open-air ensuite bathroom. With sliding glass doors on three sides, and opening onto a private veranda, this overlooks the pool deck and has great views of the hills. Below the pavilion bedroom, with a border of mighty granite boulders, is the stunning infinity pool and pool deck, equipped with loungers for sunbathing or lazing under shade. In the trees above the pool is a furnished coffee terrace - another great place to hang out. Throughout the villa, furnishings made to our specifications in aged teak by the exclusive Indochine Decor offer sumptuous comfort and style, providing guests with multiple options for indoor and outdoor living and al fresco dining.
Koh Phangan Holiday Homes Co., Ltd
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 227||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 162||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 227||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 389||7|
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Extra bed available at the rate of THB 1,500 per night
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.