A breathtaking tropical hillside villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
L2 Residence occupies a prime location on the exclusive Santhikiri Estate, an exclusive residential community on Koh Samui's idyllic southwest coast with 19 homes, communal tropical gardens, a common area swimming pool and a yoga sala. Overlooking the tranquil southwest coast of Koh Samui near Laem Set, the villa offers unobstructed views of the sparkling Gulf of Siam and Koh Samui's stunning natural surroundings. It is a short drive from the award-winning Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa Resort. A wide selection of restaurants, shopping outlets and bars in and around Lamai beach are a short drive away. For a sophisticated night out, Nikki Beach is also a short drive north from Taling Ngam.
L2 Residence is a perfect retreat for couples, families or a small group of friends in search of the ultimate island hideaway. The three bedroom property presents an interesting blend of contemporary design and natural elegance while offering unparalleled comforts and inspiring ocean vistas. Spacious open-plan design, a warm colour scheme, a soothing waterfall feature feeding a tempting plunge pool, together create a real sense of escape from all the hustle of the world. Floor to ceiling glass doors slide open onto generous outdoor balconies throughout the villa, making the best of the secluded tropical hillside.
The three bedrooms of L2 Residence are housed in a second multi-level pavilion which is connected to the living pavilion by a garden and a courtyard. Each of the three bedrooms embraces a minimalist design with strong emphasis on views and comforts. The rooms feature full length glass doors and private balconies for unparalleled views of the hillside and ocean. All the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. The bathrooms in the master suite and one of the guest rooms include showers with full ocean view. The second guest room features a private, covered outdoor shower area in a natural setting.
The living area of L2 Residence includes a spacious, open-plan kitchen, a dining area with seating for ten and a well-appointed living space in a two-story pavilion. A spacious, well-fitted lounge with180-degree ocean view is located upstairs. The open air dining terrace with a bar offers the perfect setting for an ideal dinner with stunning sunset views over the bay. From the breezy terraces, guests can take in the coastal views before venturing to the poolside deck for daytime relaxation and occasional cooling dips in the waterfall and plunge pool. The estate is managed by the resident community, providing 24/7 security staff and site management for the comfort, security and convenience of the guests.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|1 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 824||3|
|1 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 706||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,059||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Rates shown are for a maximum of up to 4 or 6 (four or six) Guests (including children) depending on rate scheme allocated.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Round trip airport transfer inclusive in rates providing by inhouse SUV or Car
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Three full time staff, a live-in couple and a day maid.
* Daily turndown
* Chef service on request (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) upon availability with shopping list available (terms & conditions apply for chef service.)
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
* Massage service on request (extra charge)
* Wine list available
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.