It's all yours!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The island of Koh Yao Noi is the Thailand travelers remember from decades ago, a place of warmth and genuineness with welcoming Southeast Asian culture.
While removed from the bustle of larger tourist destinations, the island offers a wide range of activities including cave kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing, kick boxing instruction, yoga, and cooking classes with the property’s chef.
Koh Yao Noi is an hour’s journey from both Krabi and Phuket international airports. Transfer to the Ani Villas estate is by private boat or helicopter.
Inspired by the temples of Northern Thailand, the stunning 10 bedroom beachfront enclave offers a magical Southeast Asian experience. The serene island of Koh Yao Noi provides a true escape and other-worldly views of limestone karst formations.
The stunning beachfront estate at Ani Villas Thailand offers guests a magical Southeast Asian experience. Many activities and amenities are included in standard rates, allowing guests to enjoy as many relaxing, adventurous and cultural experiences as they desire.
Venture beyond the estate to explore the serene island of Koh Yao Noi, or simply settle in for quality time to reconnect. Premium activities and excursions are also available.
The dining experience offers a delightful mix of Southeast Asian flavours and international fare, with each group's gourmet menu crafted specifically to meet guests preferences and tastes.
Chef Yao, Ani Villas Thailand’s executive chef, delivers a world-class dining experience.
Chef Yao is a native Thai and wows our guests with a finer Thai cuisine that delicately balances a unique blend of flavour, texture, and spice. He holds extensive experience with international, fusion, and Western cuisine as well. Yao is also trained in floral arrangements, and his attention to detail clearly shows through with remarkable presentations.
Meals are served in any of the estate’s spectacular dining venues. The main dining sala floats above the pool at the beach’s edge. A cafe and instructional kitchen allow guests to learn from the chef and take home one of the greatest souvenirs: Thai recipes.
The estate's phenomenal beachfront location on the serene island of Koh Yao Noi, its welcoming staff, and world class service provide the perfect setting for events and celebrations.
The Ani Villas Thailand team can help coordinate all aspects of your event, be it a wedding, milestone celebration, family reunion, corporate incentive or team building group. For more intricate productions we work with specialised event planners and celebrants.
Villa Estate Room Configuration
- 2 X Ocean Front Master Suites (97m2)
- 4 X Master Pool Suites (135m2)
- 2 X 2 Bedroom Family Suites w/ private living room (91m2)
Total 10 bedrooms - sleeps 20
Enclosed living sala
Open dining sala
Open pool living sala
43 meter (108 feet) beachfront pool
State of the art fitness center
Yoga pavilion / viewing platform
Kids' pool with 45 meter (148 feet) long, 5 meter (16 feet) high double-helix water slide
Mountain bikes, paddle boards, and kayaks
Wifi, and unlimited movie and music streaming
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|10 bedroom||USD 11,000||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 7,900||3|
|8 bedroom||USD 9,500||3|
• One round trip transfer per group from Phuket or Krabi airports
• Full gourmet menu including breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
• Premier spirits, house wines, soft drinks, and juices
• All-day snacks and cocktail service
• Southeast Asian cooking classes with the executive chef
• Treatments at our private spa
• Daily Children’s Activity Program
• Laundry wash and fold
• Complimentary international calling
• High-speed wifi
• Unlimited movie and music streaming
* All rates exclusive of 8.5% government taxes and 10% service charge
* Minimum stay is 3 nights; Christmas & New Years - 14 nights
A deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the total rental amount including service charge and taxes, if applicable, must be paid by the client within 5 days working days to confirm the booking.
The remaining balance will be required in full no later than 60 days prior to date of arrival or 90 days during festive season.
For all Last Minute bookings (made less than 60 days prior to arrival) and regardless of the duration of stay or the season, the full payment will be required to be paid by the client so as to secure the booking.
In case of cancellation of a Confirmed Booking, the following cancellation charges will be payable by the Client, depending on the period of stay and the cancellation notification date:
1. Low, High and Peak Season Bookings, cancellation notified at latest 60 days prior to arrival.
2. All money paid are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of reception of the cancellation by WP. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on his behalf during any period, subject to availability and solely for the Property initially booked.
3. Cancellation notified within 60 prior to arrival: All money received will be forfeited.
4. Peak Season: All funds received will be forfeited or refund in pro rate should WP or the Manager/Owner source a replacement booking.
Failure for the client to pay the balance in time, modification of booking period and early departure is deemed a cancellation and cancellation charges will be payable unless otherwise agreed in writing.