Beachfront pool villa with breathtaking sunsets
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located directly on the beach at Kalim which is just 5 minutes north of Patong Beach with all its' action, shopping and restaurants. The villa is within walking distance to several great restaurants and local shops and Phuket International Airport can be reached in under 40 minutes.
The villa has a wonderful ocean front location on the outskirts of Patong. The outdoor dining sala combined with the large swimming pool and sun deck are probably the most desirable components of the villa. For those looking to be near to Patong yet not exactly within the Patong hustle and bustle this location will be ideal. Kalim is about 5 minutes north of Patong and is on the western coast where are the nice beaches are. Although swimming in the ocean in front of this villa is not possible. There are no villas in Phuket allowed by Thai law to be on a swimmable beach front. The nearest beaches are Patong and Kamala. Just north of Kamala is a wonderful small beach in a charming bay called Laem Singh which we also highly recommend.
This Villa is all about the beach and outdoor living. The 17 meter salt chlorinated swimming pool with built in Jacuzzi are right outside your lounge and the only thing between you and the beach - all yours to enjoy. Surrounding the pool are modern pool recliners and oversized beach towels as well as a range of seating options and the poolside sala.
The villa has five bedrooms + 2 additional rooms which we do not truly consider bedrooms but can serve as bedrooms because the bedroom with a single bed is quite small and located nearby to the kitchen and the other room has a queen size sofa bed and located just beside the kitchen as well. The five bedrooms are divided by three being on the upper level (two king size beds and the master suite with 2 singles that convert to a king size) and two on the pool level (one room has two single beds while the other has a queen size bed). The two lower bedrooms have their own en suite bathrooms (one with a bath and shower and the other with a shower), and the two upstairs bedrooms share one bathroom with shower which connects to the bedroom with a living area and television. The master suite is located nearby the main entrance and includes a large bedroom with bed configuration offered as two singles or one king, a connecting living room and bathroom, all rooms are sea view.
There is another villa beside this villa which has three bedrooms which can be rented along with this villa. They are only seconds away. Renting both villas is a great option for large families or groups of friends, making the villas into 7 + 2 bedrooms. We stress the +2 because those two bedrooms are not considered full size bedrooms.
The villas are managed by the same company and therefore offer the same services.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a very large oven and 5 ring gas stove top, two refrigerators, one microwave, deluxe cappuccino machine, coffee maker, toaster and rice maker.
The staff includes a live out maid who comes in from 8 am until 5 pm unless guests require her to arrive more early this will be possible but she will work 8 hour days. The maid can also cook and babysit upon request. There is a live in staff who serves as security but he is actually a chef who can be hired upon request and can also speak excellent English.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|6 bedroom||USD 700||5|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,000||5|
|X'mas & New Year||2018-12-15|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,500||5|
* Rates include all taxes and services
* Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 12 beers, 12 cokes and 12 sprites
* Daily Chef Cook service (ingredients at market cost + 20 % service charge)
* Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
* Daily cleaning and laundry
* Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels and beach towels changed daily
* Personal on call English, Thai and French speaking villa manager
* Concierge service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
* Wine selection at market price
* Wireless Internet
* Safe available
* Baby cot available + 1 baby chair
* Extra hour per staff = 100 THB
* Grocery shopping at market price + 20 % service charge
* Chef cook +1000 THB per day
* Professional Laundry service
* In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure
* Minibus and driver for up to 8 hours per day (schedule start time at your convenience) 11-13 people capacity for 2500 THB per day (gas extra)
* Car with/out driver and Moto hire
* Babysitting and baby equipment rental
* Yacht hire
* Additional airport transfers, 900 Thai Baht per car/per trip and 1100 Thai Baht per mini bus/per trip
* Tour bookings
* Catered parties on request & availability
* Booking deposit is minimum 30% to secure reservation.
* Balance payment: Paid a minimum 30 days before arrival.
* Security deposit: from 1,000 to 3,000 USD depending the booking specificities (or equivalent in other currency) due on check in date cash or at the same time as balance payment and returned on check out date.
* Important, for booking minimum 05 nights: If you need or wish an earlier check-in (after 08:00 am) or/and late check-out (before 22:00 pm), our policy is to offer these without extra cost, we just need to know in advance for manage our rental calendar and obviously when it is possible.
* Usual Check In time: 14.00 (this is flexible dependent on previous guest check out time)
* Usual Check Out Time: 12 noon (this is flexible dependent on next guest check in time)
* Guests must respect the staff and the villa, in case of unacceptable behavior the guests will be asked to leave without compensation.
* Deposit payment and balance payment are non-refundable unless another booking can be confirmed on the same dates for the same rates.
* Guests keep the amount paid as credit during one year with the possibility to schedule an another stay.
* Guests are required to send a detailed email with their reason for cancellation as soon as possible.
* It is highly recommended that guests purchase an insurance policy.