Located on the west coast of Koh Phangan on the Srithanu headland overlooking Woktum Bay. Just a 15 minute drive from the main town of Thong Sala and within easy reach of local restaurants and beach bars. Private access to secluded beach within metres of the residence.
Description of Island View Villa
Island View Villa is a modern, spacious 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa situated on the scenic island of Koh Phangan. The villa is just a few steps away from the beachfront and enjoys scenic views across Sri Thanu bay to the neighbouring island of Koh Samui.
The villa has a fully equipped modern kitchen with a large dining table. The spacious lounge has a flat screen television with full satellite package, a stereo system and bespoke sofas. Ceiling fans keep the room cool and comfortable. The room opens onto a terrace with seating where you can enjoy the stunning view across the bay to Koh Samui. The view is constantly changing with the tides that stroll over the coral reef. Fishermen and women are often seen searching for crabs and squid day and night and provides an interesting insight into just one aspect of Thai culture. Also on this floor is a guest bathroom with cool white tiles and chrome fittings.
The 3 bedrooms are all furnished with bespoke furniture and luxurious bedlinen and are all en-suite.
The master bedroom enjoys the same stunning sea views as the lounge, complete with a terrace and seating. You have a choice of air conditioning or a ceiling fan to keep you cool during the balmy nights. The en suite bathroom is very spacious and has a walk in shower for your convenience.
The second bedroom also has air conditioning and a ceiling fan for your preference. The terrace in this room has a garden view terrace with views to the mountains beyond again with seating. This room also has a spacious bathroom with a walk in shower.
The third bedroom is a twin room with a ceiling fan overlooking the garden, the bespoke beds are perfectly complimented by the luxury bed linen and cool tiled floor. It has a large en suite bathroom with a walk in shower and hand basin set in beautiful hand cut granite.
Within the gardens full of flowering plants and grassed areas is a swimming pool facing the sea, sun loungers and a beautiful grass roof sala which enjoys the tranquil view across the bay to the island of Koh Samui. There is also an outside shower perfect for cooling off as the heat of the day rises.
The villa has a daily maid service, the beds are changed every third day and towels are provided as required. We also provide beach towels for swimming or just relaxing by the pool.
The villa is situated a five minute walk from the quaint village of Sri Thanu which has a variety of traditional Thai, Italian, European and steak restaurants. It also has a 24hr grocery store, a pharmacy, ATM machines, clothes and souvenir shops, an internet cafe, a bakery/coffee shop and a weekly market.
Just a little further past the village is a beautiful wine bar/ restaurant which has scenic views across Sri Thanu Lake.
A short car drive and you arrive at the famous diving beaches of Haad Yao, Haad Salad and the beautiful sandy beach of Koh Mar which has a sandy walkway through the sea over to the small island of Mae Haad.
The port of Tong Sala has a regular ferry service to Koh Samui, Suratthani and Koh Tao. The ferry journey is half an hour from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan and our staff will collect you and your guests on arrival at the port.
The bustling town of Tong Sala is about a ten minute drive from the villa and is well served with shops, a variety of restaurants, bars, bakeries and pharmacies. It also has a night food market, massage and beauty salons, a walking street market every Saturday afternoon with a variety of stalls with local food, fancy goods and clothes and two Thai boxing stadiums.
A large part of the island is a protected natural zone and there are two waterfalls, elephant rides, jungle tours and for the more energetic amongst you, mountain climbing and rambling tours. You can also arrange boat tours for fishing, snorkeling/diving or just to explore the many varied beaches around the island. For golf lovers there is a small course just outside Tong Sala.
We think that Koh Phangan offers a wealth of activities and Island View Villa is perfectly situated to enjoy them all.
Include All taxes - No booking fees - Best price guaranteed
01 May to 30 Jun
01 Oct to 30 Nov
16 Jan to 30 Apr
01 Jul to 30 Sept
01 Dec to 19 Dec
20 Dec to 15 Jan
20 Dec to 15 Jan
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
Special note: This page was about Island View Villa | Thailand villas. All of our websites involve Holiday rentals in Asia. So please browse our holiday villa websites for more great deals and special offers.