A stylish, relaxing island getaway
If Baan Phuttarak is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Cool open plan interiors
The villa is designed with an extremely large open plan dining and living area downstairs that includes a separate TV room at close proximity. Teak flooring is carried throughout the corridors, all of the bedrooms and the magnificent connecting staircase, whilst an unusual collection of Asian antiques, collected by the owner over a number of years, is on display for all guests to enjoy. The villa is air conditioned throughout but sometimes the balmy tropical winds at night are much nicer than the artificially cooled air of modern life.
Outdoor relaxation spaces
The villa offers various areas perfect for relaxing, with your family, or on your own with a good book! The outside bar is a particularly great gathering place in the evenings (or a good place to get out of the sun in the daytime) and is relaxing with its own music system.
Dining with a view
The dining facility is indoors although there is an outdoor bar area close to the swimming pool and a Sala area with 2 very comfortable reclining beds. All of this with stunning views over Choeng Mon beach and the islands to the west of Samui and Koh Phagnan to the North, what more could you ask for!? … A chef can be arranged, if you really want to put your feet up!
Pool, jacuzzi and gardens
The 65 square metre black tiled pool, surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, also boasts a built in Jacuzzi that can be enjoyed whilst sipping a sundowner with friends.
Luxuriant double bedrooms
Baan Phuttarak has four spacious double bedrooms, with teak flooring. The rooms are all individually themed colour wise, and the beds are of extremely high quality and are very comfortable with thick mattresses. All bedrooms are en-suite and the house is fully air-conditioned throughout. In addition, all of the bedrooms have satellite TV so different channels can be enjoyed by all residents.
Varied local activities
Baan Phuttarak is located in Choeng Mon, top East-Northern corner of the island. The Estate is just 10 minutes from the airport. Beautiful Choeng Mon beach is within walking distance and both of popular Chaweng beach, with its shops and nightlife, and Bophut Fisherman's village with its vibrant restaurants, are only a fifteen minutes’ drive away.
White Rose Management Co., Ltd
Baan Phuttarak is located in Choeng Mon, top East-Northern corner of the island. This exclusive gated estate enjoys a stunning hill location, close to the sea. With an almost continuous balmy breeze the villas are naturally cooled by the elements.
The Estate is just 10 minutes from the airport and allows easy access to some of the best entertainment and shopping areas and quality restaurants and hotels in samui. Beautiful Choeng Mon beach is within walking distance and both of popular Chaweng beach, with its shops and nightlife, and Bophut Fisherman's village with its vibrant restaurants, are only a few minutes drive away.
Choeng Mon has for some time been recognized as one of the premier areas of the island and is popular with tourist, residents and investors alike.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
59/64 Moo 5, T.Bophut
Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 750||7 nights|
|USD 450||3 nights|
|USD 350||3 nights|
|USD 750||7 nights|
|USD 350||3 nights|
|USD 750||7 nights|
* Rates include any current applicable discount
* Rates are subject to change with notice
* Rates are valid for the maximum occupancy of each villa, including children
* Airport transfer included.
* Complimentary continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate for all villas and prepared by the villa staff
* Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
* Any promotions running for the period of enquiry
* Fruit basket & welcome drink
* Welcome pack (6 small bottles water, bread, butter, jam, milk, tea, coffee, sugar) on arrival
* Welcome Thai set lunch for full occupancy reservations in High Season
Additional Benefits: Honeymoon offer (genuine Honeymooners max 2 pax per villa). One bottle of sparkling wine and room set up honeymoon-style
* Chef service is THB 1,605 + per meal. Food cost on guest account (cost + 20% provisioning fee or 600 baht whichever is the greater)
* Extra bed available at USD 53 + per night per person; Max 2 extra beds per villa, more on request and approval only
* Electricity charged at 7 baht per unit
* Cooked breakfast - Provisions and shopping service on guest's account charged as per normal WRMC policy and cooking service charged at THB 700
1. A deposit payment of 50% of the total due will be required upon the confirmation of a reservation
2. The balance payment is due no later then 30 days prior to guests arrival and 45 days prior to guests arrival in the X-mas - NY period
3. All payments are required to be made by bank transfer net of all charges
4. Security deposits may be requested on a case by case basis
Last minute reservation
- In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, WRMC must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written is received confirmation
2. The following cancellation charges are applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay
3. The below cancellation charges also apply if WRMC cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance
4. If the dates of the booking require to be amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
5. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of WRMC.
6. Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our Manager on Koh Samui.
Low, High and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by WRMC reservations department.
The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation during any period and solely for the villa initially reserved subject to availability of the villa
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
Christmas and New year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment
- All payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation partially or fully covering the initial booking