Located on the beach at Ban Tai and just a 10 minute drive from the main ferry port at Thong Sala. Nearby you will find a few beach bars if you fancy a drink under the stars. The fishing village of Ban Tai has some great places to try the local fresh seafood or the famous Thai food. The famous Full Moon Party is just 15 minutes taxi ride away. And also nearby there are a couple of party venues including the Black Moon and Half Moon Party if you fancy dancing the night away on the white sand beach.
Description of Garden Lodge Pool Villa
Garden Lodge is a small resort generously spaced on the long beach of Ban Tai, making it easy to rest and relax under palm trees or at the resort's swimming pool inside the quiet and beautiful tropical garden. Don't miss the spectacular sunsets on the beach especially between March and June.
The Pool Villa is a recently completed addition to the resort and is set within lush tropical gardens and within a minutes walk to the beach. Step out from the spacious living room or master bedroom directly onto the terrace that surrounds your own private swimming pool.
The two air-conditioned bedrooms each have king-size beds and share the European style bathroom with hot and cold water. There is also a separate guest toilet.
The large living room opens out through sliding doors to an equally large covered terrace with comfortable deck chairs. Here you can sit, relax and enjoy your favorite book or a cool drink with only the peace and quiet of the tropical garden that surrounds the villa.
The kitchen with breakfast counter is well equipped so you can prepare simple meals and snacks. The resort shares a beach side restaurant with the neighboring resort where you can enjoy a choice of Thai and Western dishes.
Include All taxes - No booking fees - Best price guaranteed
01 Sept to 19 Dec
01 Jun to 14 Jul
11 Jan to 31 May
15 Jul to 31 Aug
20 Dec to 10 Jan
20 Dec to 10 Jan
* Daily Maid Service
* Drinking Water
* Wi-Fi Internet
* Bed linen and Towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure. Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
An initial deposit of 50% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
50% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
* 50% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.
Special note: This page was about Garden Lodge Pool Villa | Thailand villas. All of our websites involve Holiday rentals in Asia. So please browse our holiday villa websites for more great deals and special offers.