idyllic beach front villa
If Garden Lodge Beach Villa is not available, please check other Koh Phangan villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located on the beach at Ban Tai and just a 10 minute drive from the main ferry port at Thong Sala. Nearby you will find a few beach bars if you fancy a drink under the stars. The fishing village of Ban Tai has some great places to try the local fresh seafood or the famous Thai food. The famous Full Moon Party is just 15 minutes taxi ride away. And also nearby there are a couple of party venues including the Black Moon and Half Moon Party if you fancy dancing the night away on the white sand beach.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Spain: +34 6868 75021
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097
66/7 Moo 5, Koh Phangan
Tucked away on a tranquil corner on Baan Tai Beach, the 4-star Garden Lodge provides relaxing stays with its private beach area, tropical gardens and private pools. It provides free Wi-Fi and easy access to nice diving spots.
The Garden Lodge is a short 10-minute drive from Thong Sala Pier and a 5-minute walk from the Half Moon Party area. It takes about 20 minutes by car to reach the Full Moon Party.
The spacious villas are air-conditioned and all feature private balconies offering views of the garden or pool. They are homely with large seating areas, a fully equipped kitchen and a modern bathroom.
Guests can relax in the privacy of their pools or enjoy leisurely strolls in the residenceï¿½s gardens. It also provides can and bicycle rental facilities for guests who wish to explore the area.
Koh Phangan Holiday Homes Co., Ltd
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 224||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 206||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 336||7|
* Full Moon Reservation: The minimum stay is 4 nights
* Personal chauffeur collection and return from port of Koh Phangan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* House keeping services
* All linen, towels, beach towels
* Gratuities, up to the guest's discretion upon departure.
* Rates do not include personal laundry, gratuities, car rental, cost of food and drinks, personal items and expenses, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear accepted. All the above charges are payable by you locally.
An initial deposit of 30% of the property rental must be paid to confirm a booking. No contract will exist until receipt of payment and the completed booking form has been received and accepted by the owner. If payment has not been received within 7 banking days the owner will presume that you have cancelled the reservation. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment of such deposit.
Balance payment is due four weeks prior to travel payable by bank transfer.
All deposit payments can be made by credit / debit card.
30% deposit is non refundable
All major credit and debit cards accepted (5% surcharge applies)
Last Minute Booking
If the booking is made within four weeks of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking
Exclusions & Additional Charges
* Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner's discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter's occupation, or which is missing.
* The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
* 30% deposit is non refundable.
* Within 4 weeks of arrival date payment forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by The Manager's reservation department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during the same seasonal period.
* Although it is unlikely that the owner will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, the owner shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable the owner will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, the owner will cancel the booking and refund you in full.
* The owner shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by you above the amount paid by you.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.