Beachfront contemporary villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
About 35 kms from the Koh Samui International airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng, Baan Tawantok villa 2 is strategically located at Lip Noi beach. A perfect accommodation for a family holiday, the villa offers convenient access to the sun, sand and sea. The beach here is perfect for swimming all year round. You can enjoy a number of beach activities such as volleyball and football while the children can spend fun-filled hours exploring and collecting shells.
Baan Tawantok villa 2 is one of two individual five-bedroom sister villas set behind a shared tennis court. Walk through the entrance of the villa and you will be struck by the scale and exclusivity of the property and the beachfront location. The villas boast a contemporary layout with southern Thai styled two-tiered roof structures. The entrance of the first villa leads to a bedroom pavilion on either side and with each facing the sea front. Each pavilion comprises two bedrooms served by en-suite bathrooms. Straight on, the central garden leads onto the pool terrace, the pool and then the white-sandy beach. There are two more pavilions on either side of the garden - one housing the kitchen, dining and lounge with exquisite outdoor sala with comfortable lounge furniture while the other is taken up by the master-suite.
The four bedrooms are split as three doubles and one twin. The two-bedroom pavilions are identical in design layout and are fitted with a delicate mixture of furniture, furnishings, ornaments and artworks. The modern, tropical bathrooms have twin-sinks and indoor/outdoor shower areas. Each element of the decor has been carefully selected to create the right ambience for the available space. The master-suite of Baan Tawantok villa 2 has a stylish lounge area with access into the en-suite bathroom complete with a freestanding pedestal terrazzo bathtub and the dressing area which leads to the poolside bedroom facing the beach. In the distance, you can see the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland of Thailand. The bedroom opens to a large pool terrace and the swimming pool. From the sala at the end of the pool, you can walk past the outdoor shower and directly onto the beach. From the lounge area, a floating wooden staircase leads to office space.
The pool end of the pavilion has a comfortable lounge area with large flat-screen TV, relaxing chairs and heavy wooden furniture. Beyond is an antique looking wooden dining table while at the opposite end is functional modern fitted kitchen. Between the kitchen and the dining spaces there is a spiral staircase which leads up to a loft space currently used as a room for the children. Baan Tawantok villa 2 is perfect for large groups of friends and families who require complete privacy and yet enough space and amenities for socializing and entertaining. For larger groups, the two villas are connected at the poolside level and also by the doors within the bedroom pavilion. Both villa layout and design mirror each other.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|10 bedroom||USD 2,236||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,412||3|
|10 bedroom||USD 4,649||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,884||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Baan Tawantok 1 and 2 can be rented together as 10 bedrooms villa sleeping up to 20 guests
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (including children) or six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.