Beachfront contemporary villa
If Baan Tawantok Beach Villa 2 is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Tawantok villa 2 is one of two individual five-bedroom sister villas set behind a shared tennis court. Walk through the entrance of the villa and you will be struck by the scale and exclusivity of the property and the beachfront location. The villas boast a contemporary layout with southern Thai styled two-tiered roof structures. The entrance of the first villa leads to a bedroom pavilion on either side and with each facing the sea front. Each pavilion comprises two bedrooms served by en-suite bathrooms. Straight on, the central garden leads onto the pool terrace, the pool and then the white-sandy beach. There are two more pavilions on either side of the garden - one housing the kitchen, dining and lounge with exquisite outdoor sala with comfortable lounge furniture while the other is taken up by the master-suite.
The four bedrooms are split as three doubles and one twin. The two-bedroom pavilions are identical in design layout and are fitted with a delicate mixture of furniture, furnishings, ornaments and artworks. The modern, tropical bathrooms have twin-sinks and indoor/outdoor shower areas. Each element of the decor has been carefully selected to create the right ambience for the available space. The master-suite of Baan Tawantok villa 2 has a stylish lounge area with access into the en-suite bathroom complete with a freestanding pedestal terrazzo bathtub and the dressing area which leads to the poolside bedroom facing the beach. In the distance, you can see the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland of Thailand. The bedroom opens to a large pool terrace and the swimming pool. From the sala at the end of the pool, you can walk past the outdoor shower and directly onto the beach. From the lounge area, a floating wooden staircase leads to office space.
The pool end of the pavilion has a comfortable lounge area with large flat-screen TV, relaxing chairs and heavy wooden furniture. Beyond is an antique looking wooden dining table while at the opposite end is functional modern fitted kitchen. Between the kitchen and the dining spaces there is a spiral staircase which leads up to a loft space currently used as a room for the children. Baan Tawantok villa 2 is perfect for large groups of friends and families who require complete privacy and yet enough space and amenities for socializing and entertaining. For larger groups, the two villas are connected at the poolside level and also by the doors within the bedroom pavilion. Both villa layout and design mirror each other.
About 35 kms from the Koh Samui International airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng, Baan Tawantok villa 2 is strategically located at Lip Noi beach. A perfect accommodation for a family holiday, the villa offers convenient access to the sun, sand and sea. The beach here is perfect for swimming all year round. You can enjoy a number of beach activities such as volleyball and football while the children can spend fun-filled hours exploring and collecting shells.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
c/o Cheng & Cheng, 10/F Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-01-06|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-01-23|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-03-28|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-04-26|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-07-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-09-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-09-26|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-10-08|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-12-11|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2020-12-18|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2021-01-11|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2021-02-11|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2021-02-18|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2021-04-03|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1 BR)||2021-04-21|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Baan Tawantok 1 and 2 can be rented together as 10 bedrooms villa sleeping up to 20 guests
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (including children) or six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* 1 roundtrip airport transfer (1 van, 8 pax)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.