Engaging property on natural unspoilt beach
If Baan Tawantok Beach Villa 1 is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Tawantok villa 1 comprises two individual five-bedroom villas sharing a common tennis court. The exceptional sized property represents luxurious and flexible accommodation. The villas can be accessed from either side of the tennis court. Enter through the gateway of each of the villas and you will be impressed by the sheer scale and exclusivity of the property as well as the impressive beachfront location. The villas flaunt a contemporary layout and southern Thai styled two-tiered roof structures, and an interior decor that is an interesting fusion of best features and tastes taken from across continents to create a unique masterpiece.
The entrance of the Baan Tawantok villa 1 leads you to a bedroom pavilion on both sides and each parallel to the sea in front. Each bedroom is serviced by an en-suite bathroom and is fronted by an expertly maintained central garden, decorated with stunning Frangipani trees. The garden, which leads onto the pool terrace, the pool and then down onto the white-sandy beach is flanked by two further pavilions on either side. The pavilion on the right houses the kitchen, dining, and lounge. In front of this is an exquisite outdoor sala with comfortable lounge furniture. The building on the left is taken up by a phenomenal master-suite with a stylish lounge area, en-suite bathroom and the dressing area which leads to the poolside and to the beach. In the distance you can see the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland of Thailand. Each of the four en-suite bedrooms, three doubles and one twin, are beautifully designed and decorated, and fitted with a mixture of furniture, furnishings, ornaments and artworks. The pavilions front a covered terrace with all-weather seating where you can sit, relax and take in the beautiful views.
The lounge area has a staircase which leads to an office space. Also off the lounge you can enter the en-suite bathroom with door that open to allow you enjoy the view out to the ocean. A small garden area separates the living pavilion from the sala and a walkway leads around the side of the pavilion to a bathroom which can be accessed from inside or outside the building. The pool end of the pavilion also has a comfortable lounge area with large flat-screen TV and comfortable furniture. At the opposite end is a functional modern fitted kitchen and also a separate staff kitchen. Between the kitchen and the dining spaces there is a spiral staircase which leads up to a loft space currently used as a kid's room. The two villas are linked by the bedroom pavilion and at the poolside level. The second villa mirrors the first in design, space and layout. Baan Tawantok villa 1 is perfect for large groups of friends or families who can have the privacy of two outstanding individual properties as well as the ability to socialize, entertain and spend quality time together.
Rentivo Group Ltd
Baan Tawantok villa 1 is an engaging property set on a natural stretch of unspoilt beach in Lipa Noi. It is located about 35 kms from the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng. With no rock or dead coral, the beach conditions are perfect for year round swimming. The villa also boasts a wide beachfront which is perfect for a range of activities including volleyball. The kids can have a great time exploring rock pools and collecting shells.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-01-06|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-01-23|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-03-28|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-04-26|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-07-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-09-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-09-26|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-10-08|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-12-11|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-12-18|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2021-01-11|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2021-02-11|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2021-02-18|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2021-04-03|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2021-04-21|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Baan Tawantok 1 and 2 can be rented together as 10 bedrooms villa sleeping up to 20 guests
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (including children), six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* 1 roundtrip airport transfer (1 van, 8 pax)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.