The epitome of luxury beachfront living
If Baan Taley Rom is not available, please check other Phuket villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Approached by a private driveway and surrounded by beautiful, landscaped lawns, Baan Talay Rom, is a modern and very private luxury residence equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. The property offers exquisite views from almost every room out across the Andaman Sea. The villa comes with 60 meters of beach frontage and offers a brilliant combination of in-and-outdoor spaces to relax, socialize, dine or party. The landscaped lawn provides the perfect venue for private function and makes the villa an excellent choice for ocean side wedding.
Baan Talay Rom has six bedrooms, four of which are located on the first floor of the main living pavilion. All the bedrooms open onto a generous, shared oceanview balcony. All the upper floor bedrooms boast ensuites with glassed-in showers, one of the doubles also has a bath tub. A master bedroom and a connecting twin room share space in a standalone pavilion. The master bedroom features floor to ceiling French windows that slide open onto the pool deck with spectacular view of the Andaman Sea. It houses a king sized bed and a walk around dressing area that connects to a spacious bathroom with shower and tub.
The living areas of Baan Talay Rom slide open onto the landscaped gardens and soothing sea views. Comfortably cushioned outdoor furnishings on the terraces, balconies and poolside deck add to the tropical appeal of the villa. The private swimming pool is perfect for laps. The villa also has a dedicated pavilion which houses a fully-equipped private gym, plus attached jacuzzi and sauna. There is also a private massage room with professional treatment beds and local masseurs on call. Meals can be served inside at the 10-seater dining table, which can also be moved out onto the covered terrace. The staff can also set tables out on the lawn or even in the villa's beachside Thai-style sala.
Rentivo Group Ltd
Baan Talay Rom villa enjoys a beachside location on the Natai Beach in Phang Nga province. Even though it is quiet and uncrowded, the beach area offers an impressive share of restaurants dotting its sands. Some of Phuket’s best golf courses and marinas are also within easy distance of the villa and can be reached by car. The Phuket International airport is just a 20-minute drive from the villa. Nestled away from the noisy city crowds, the residence offers a peaceful and soothing experience in tropical living.
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
6 Babbage Way Exeter Science Park
Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2FN
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-11-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-01-06|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-01-24|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-03-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-03-27|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-04-09|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-04-19|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-04-27|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-07-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-09-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-10-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-10-12|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-11-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-12-11|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-12-18|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2021-01-11|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2021-02-11|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2021-02-18|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2021-03-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2021-04-03|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2021-04-21|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights minimum is require during Easter:20 Mar to 03 Apr, Christmas and New Year. Overlapping Christmas and New year are 10 nights is require).
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests (including children) for full occupancy or maximum 8 (eight) for reduced occupancy.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* Four full time staff, plus day maids
* Daily turndown
* Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Securiy deposit require USD 1,000 on arrival (refundable)
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available on request (terms & conditions apply for chef service)
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
* Car at guests' disposal
* Massage service on request (extra charge)
* Wine list available
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.