A Spacious Tropical Hideaway
If Baan Sijan is not available, please check other Koh Samui villas available for rent.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
* A Spacious Tropical Hideaway at Competitive Prices*
At first you sight when approaching Baan Sijan, you can be forgiven for thinking you have arrived in the wrong country; Baan Sijan has all the trappings of a fine French chateau fused with a typical Thai style roofing
On first entering Baan Sijan, the sheer size of the property takes every guest back. With over 1,000 sqm of living space, this villa really is the perfect rental vacation for large groups, multiple families, or even weddings and events.
What we as individuals find Fun, Relaxation and Enjoyment is very subjective. It could well be that just lazing around at Baan Sijan being pampered in the spa is all you desire. It could be you enjoy being waited on hand and foot, while listening to music or reading.
Perhaps enjoying a few cold drinks in between dipping in and out of the pool. Or playing a lazy game of pool on the lounge deck while waiting for the sunset may be more to your taste.
Five fabulous spacious double bedrooms with king size beds, all with en suite bathrooms. One of the master bedrooms has a King and 1 single bed. While mainly self catering, chefs can be arranged on a daily, weekly or longer basis at a small extra charge.
Your suites are serviced daily. Sheets and towels are changed every third day as part of the service unless otherwise requested and against an extra charge when required.
Other features of the large vacation property are a well equipped Gym with a newly installed Finnish Tylo, pinewood Sauna; a pool table and also a completely separate bar area for entertaining and relaxing. Finally Baan Sijan also provides a spa / massage room. All this on offer to its guests and at such competitive prices.
All of the spa treatments, pamperings and general spoilings are conducted by staff highly erudite, articulate and meticulous. Which means that they are well trained, extremely pleasant and talk your language. All treatments are conducted in the most hygienic and harmonious surroundings, conducive to your well-being.
Why not make a request for us to arrange excursions that include elephant rides, boats or even beach service at Lipa Noi? Step into the world of Baan Sijan on Koh Samui and Thailand.
Master Bedroom: King Size bed, en suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, dressing table, two chairs and small table.
Master Bedroom 2: King Size bed, en suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, dressing table.
Bedroom 3: King Size bed, en suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, dressing table, two chairs and small table.
Bedroom 4: King Size bed, en suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, dressing table, two chairs and small table.
Bedroom 5: King Size bed and single bed, en suite bath and shower room, walk in wardrobe, air conditioning, safe for valuables, hair dryer, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, dressing table, two chairs and small table, sofa and TV.
Special Offers (please enquire to receive discounts):
* Monthly Discounts: 25% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
Sunshine Samui Services Co., Ltd
The villa, located at the foot the tropical mountains on the north west of the island, is five minutes drive north of the town of Nathon and Baan Makam beach and 25 minutes drive away from the international airport.
The beach offers a huge expanse of beach combing and crab hunting at low tide for kids, and of course numerous nearby restaurants where one can sample some of the local Thai cuisine while they have their feet in the sand.
Koh Samui, commonly referred to as Samui by locals, is an island located close to the mainland town of Surat Thani. Samui is Thailand's 2nd largest island after Phuket. It boasts an area of approximately 225 km2 and a population of 63,000. 1.5 million tourists visit annually. Large enough so as to give you lots of things to explore during your stay, but small enough to provide a homey atmosphere, Koh Samui and the welcoming manner of the local population is sure to charm you from your very first visit.
How to get there
It is very easy to get to Koh Samui. You can either fly directly from Bangkok, the capital of Thailand or any number of major Asian cities or you can take the ferry over from the city of Surat Thani or other neighboring islands. You are sure to fall in lo
To get around on Samui you can either rent a car (it will be waiting for you at the villa) or you can simply take taxis – the choice is yours.
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Bike rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Taxis are readily available throughout Samui Island
Please use the contact closest to you for fastest response.
Thailand: +66 87 886 6097 (english only)
120/9 Moo 2
84320 Bophut, Koh Samui
|Bedrooms||Period||Daily Rental||Min. Stay|
|USD 440||3 nights|
|USD 390||3 nights|
|USD 720||7 nights|
* Unlimited electric & water usage
* Daily maid service included for villa and room rental. (Washing and ironing charged separately at cost price.)
* Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
* Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
* Well equipped Gym with a newly installed Finnish Tylo, pinewood Sauna
* Spa Room with private massages available on request
* Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
* Separate bar area for entertaining large crowds
* Baby cot and high-chair
* Free WI-FI throughout the villa
* Digital Safe for important belongings in all bedrooms
* Airport transfers charged separately at B800 each way for whole villa and room rental.
* Private Chef @ 2000 THB per setting + food cost
* Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
* Chartered boat services (available upon request)
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (request only)
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
Terms & Security Deposit:
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, 'SSV' must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable:
1.1 More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if SSV
secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
1.2 Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable
if SSV secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
2. If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
3. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of SSV.
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
1. The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.