Perfect tropical luxury retreat
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Situated between Patong and Kamala Beach the villa is positioned on a small headland allowing uninterrupted panoramic views of the Andaman Sea. 40 minutes drive from Phuket Airport and just 10 minutes from Patong with its international shops, local markets, restaurants and bustling nightlife. There are two white-sand beaches fringed with palm trees on either side of the villa, reachable by foot within a few minutes. And for the keen golfers, Phuket's internationally famous golf courses are just 15 to 20 minutes by car.
Perched on a lush green headland surrounded by the crystal-blue Andaman Sea and two white-sand beaches, this villa is perfect for a tropical luxury getaway.
The villa accommodates up to 10 people with five bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom, three with private Balinese-style outdoor shower gardens and one with outdoor Jacuzzi. Each bedroom is equipped with its own mini-bar, safe and has a phone and broadband internet connection.
The villa has two sun decks and two Salas - perfect for lying back and sipping that sunset cocktail whilst watching the ruby-red sun sink slowly behind the horizon. For those needing to burn off some energy there's a fully-equipped gym (running machine, cross-trainer, weight machines and free weights) and table tennis table. The villa has a TV room with large screen projector (bring your favourite DVDs) and sound system (bring your iPod).
The villa's staff of two full-time maids and gardener are there to look after you and ensure that you enjoy every minute of your stay in this tranquil tropical paradise. The villa maids are capable to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for simple Thai menu and limited western dishes at your cost.
The villa has a media room which might be used for 2 children to sleep if necessary.
A function such as birthday party, wedding, anniversary or any other event is allowed to be held in the villa, however guest capacity might need to be reconfirmed with the villa owner and extra cost may incur to this special arrangement.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 Bedroom||USD 3,300||14|
|5 Bedroom||USD 1,850||5|
|5 Bedroom||USD 1,380||3|
|5 Bedroom||USD 1,850||5|
|5 Bedroom||USD 3,300||10|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Welcome pack of food/drink on arrival
* Full time live in maid service; includes cooking of breakfast and dinner (simple Thai menu and limited western dishes)
* Welcome at Arrival by our local concierge team
* Maid Service every day to clean and make-up rooms
* Airport transfer is THB 1,500 - 1,700 per trip (comfortable for 8 people plus luggage)
* Breakfast and other food costs
* Experienced Chef can be arranged at additional cost
* Extra bed USD 75
* A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* The remaining balance is due eight(8) weeks before the rental period. A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's during the rental period of the property or their contents. It may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones, extra cleaning (if required) and other services. It is usually returned within 2 weeks of departure from the property, less any unpaid expenses. Cost of refunding the security deposit will be deducted from the security deposit.
* If booking within eight(8) weeks of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
* If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
* No refunds shall be made on payments received. In the event of cancellation after payment has been made, the management will approach the Villa Owner and endeavor to obtain a credit for a future stay in the villa booked. If the Villa Owner is in agreement, management will issue a statement of account in confirmation.
* It is recommend clients take out Travel Insurance to protect against a medical emergency or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from traveling.