Magnificent and captivating villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng In the summer low tide season there is the added advantage when the tide can go out almost to the reef, leaving an expanse of white sand exposed as a summer playground. This opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and enjoyable activity for children. Channels for swimming and for sea kayaks to access deep water remain at low tide.
A very special property with bold architecture and cutting edge design features, Baan Ora Chon is definitely an eye-catching home.
From the minute you arrive at the stone-walled entrance you will want to explore this property. The intricate layout has a captivating charm with stair cases and pathways linking the different levels of the accommodation and creating an interesting design which ensures that every way you turn, you notice something new.
The grand entrance opens onto a garden area framed by tall stone pillars that add a contemporary feel to a home that maximises the use of natural materials and appears to have been built around the palm trees that previously occupied the space.
To the right of the entrance is a large garage area with maid quarters and directly in front is the main living pavilion. This hugely impressive pavilion with a central water feature is entered via wide stone steps. On the left is the elevated living and dining area with a high vaulted ceiling and a balcony that looks over the garden, the large pool and the ocean. Glass doors and windows run almost entirely around this room creating a very cool, light and comfortable space.
To the right are steps that lead over the water feature and to a two-storey building. Upstairs is a bedroom that has a private dressing area; an en-suite bathroom, incorporating an outdoor terrazzo bathtub; a balcony overlooking the front of the property; and a large balcony with views over the gardens, the pool and to the beach. Downstairs is a further en-suite bedroom.
Stairs from the living area go down to the stylishly appointed kitchen with central island feature, black granite surfaces, matching units and top quality appliances. Next to the kitchen is a further lounge/TV room and both have glass doors leading out onto a paved terrace and landscaped garden.
Steps from this terrace go down to the bedroom situated underneath the lounge. This bedroom has an en-suite shower room and also benefits from a private covered terrace looking across the garden, pool and sea.
To the front of this room is the beautifully landscaped garden and infinity pool. On the right side of the property is a pavilion which houses two further bedrooms. These are separated by an inner garden area and each has a dressing area, an en-suite bathroom and a romantic outdoor terrazzo bathtub where you can soak under the stars in total privacy. Beyond this pavilion is a further garden and then the white sandy beach. To the left of this pavilion is the spectacular blue-tiled infinity swimming pool and sala with poolside bar and kitchen.
Everywhere you look you'll see where the villa has been specifically designed to incorporate the existing trees and, despite the modern finish and the mix of contemporary styling with more traditional features this home sits comfortably within its beachfront tropical location.
Externally the property appears to consist of magnificent and bold buildings and yet, when you're inside, the strategic positioning and sheer number of windows brings the tropical outdoor features right into the heart of the living spaces.
The beach at Lipa Noi is one of the finest on the island: soft white sand, good swimming conditions, outstanding views of the famous Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and across to the mainland, and it's perfectly positioned for Samui's legendary sunset scenes.
Baan Ora Chon is an intriguing and interesting property. It's an excellent example of architectural initiative that provides practical, private and incredibly luxurious accommodation on an exceptional beach in the island's most sought after location.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 883||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,295||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,412||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,412||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,059||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,295||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,295||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,824||7|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,824||7|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,824||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,001||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* 5 bdrm rate combines 4 bedrooms plus 1 separate bunk-bed room. Bunk-bed sleeps 2 kids, or 1 adult only.
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (either 8 adults and 2 children or 9 adults) or six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Extra bedroom with bunkbed can sleep 2 kids or one adult
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.